CHAPTER - 8

Silence fell between tira and tae-hyung, when unwantedly tira stated that

Silence fell between tira and tae-hyung, when unwantedly tira stated that. Surprisingly tae-hyung didn't questioned anything and went quite afterwards.

After some time of walking silently, both the highschoolers reached their destination. Tae-hyung entered the building and started looking around for something which tira can' figure out ."where's the elevator?" Tae-hyung asked and pushed tira upwards to adjust her on his back , when he felt her sliding down .

When tae-hyung got no answer from tira's side , he turned his head sideways and saw her sleeping peacefully while putting her head on his right shoulder. Tae-hyung wondered that how he didn't felt tira's head on his shoulder. But again , maybe he was so lost in his world of thoughts.

Tae-hyung stared at tira's face , contemplating weather he should disturb her sleep or not . But again he don't know where she lives. The raven head sigh loudly and called tira softly.

"Tira.."

After calling her a couple of times, tira woke up from her catnap. waking up , tira confusingly looked around wondering where she was and inhaled a sharp breath "where's the elevator miss?" Tae-hyung asked sarcastically, behaving as if he's her chauffeur .

Tira rolled her eyes and spoke "we don't have elevators" tira said casually and yawned. "You guys don't have elevators!! How am I supposed to take you to your floor!!" Tae-hyung whisper shouted, not wanting to disturb anyone. "Or wait ... are you lying because you are having fun riding the back of most good looking boy of Seoul?"

Tira threw a very disgusted look on tae-hyung's words before she opened her mouth "first, yes we don't have elevators. Second, I never asked you to help me it was You who wanted to help in the first place" tira said with 'matter of fact' tone , being pissed to core "And last , dude you literally look like goblin "

Tae-hyung was taken back when tira praised him for his looks "oh wait. Thankyou soo much tira , that was the sweetest thing someone ever said to me" tae-hyung thanked tira , atleast being polite at this situation.

Tira stared at tae-hyung with disgusted face , not digesting the fact that he's being polite, until she realised what he meant. "Bruh, goblin from lord of the rings" tae-hyung - who thought tira was talking about the goblin from famous Korean show - looked at her in disbelief before he scoffed. Not being in the mood to argue, tae-hyung let this slide this time.

Tira just sigh and patted tae-hyung's shoulders "no need . I can go by myself from here. Thankyou soo much" tira Said casually and proceed to climb down tae-hyung's back but the raven head increased his hold on tira's thighs.