CHAPTER - 20

Running was never a problem for Kim tae-hyung

Running was never a problem for Kim tae-hyung. He could run miles and miles Without getting tired. I mean , he's one of the best runners of Seoul highschool - the number one still being jeon Jung kook.

But running in a forest , with a pathway filled with random plants trees and roots of trees peeping out the grounds. In short , a very challenging path is definitely not an ideal way to run.

And especially when your opponent holds the same potential as you.

For the past ten to fifteen minutes , the mysterious amber eye guy and tae-hyung have been playing the game of cat and mouse. The raven head has been chasing the guy , but it is pretty tough because of the obstacles in their way. And surprisingly the guy looks as if he's pro at this kind of stuff , as he's barely tripping, bumping on the trees and roots contrary to tae-hyung.

Getting enough of the chase , tae-hyung's body filled with a sudden Adrenaline rush. He pushed his feet harder on the ground , which definitely gave him positive results. Because now he's merely a foot away from him.

The raven head forward his arms towards his mouse , ready to grab on his clothes . But unfortunately, he was unable to fist the fabric on his grasp , and instead due to lack of attention , he tripped on a huge root.

And with that , tae-hyung failed to catch that mysterious guy.

"Dammit.."

Tae-hyung grunt , when the shooting pain struck his ankle. He rolled on the ground , while grabbing his throbbing ankle. The raven head tried getting up , with the help of his hands , but again ended up falling butt first. To positive side , he didn't got any bruises and deep cuts due to his thick winter attire.

While being seated on the detritus ground of the forest , tae-hyung followed his gaze around , looking for anything that could help him get back to the campsite.

In an extremely unfamiliar place , in the middle of freaking woods , with no one other than him , his sprained ankle , trees , leaves and ... Possible wild animals. Tae-hyung felt helpless . The very feeling he hated most .

And putting a cheery on top of his very pleasant situation , he couldn't see a thing more than ten feet away , due to the dense Fogg around him .

And the fact is , this place is extremely silent like dead silent , except for the hooting of owls coming from afar.

Sitting there silently , staring at specifically nothing, and praying to god he won't see some kind of wild animals here , tae-hyung flinched when he heard a couple of steps approaching him.