CHAPTER - 22

"babe aaaaah"

"babe aaaaah"

Jung kook brought his chopsticks near gargi's mouth , and gestured for her to open it. Gargi opened her mouth , and jung kook fed her chicken dumplings.

"Uhhmmm , this is out of this world"

Gargi closed her eyes , when the lucious taste of dumplings erupted in her mouth.

"I Know right!!" Jung kook voiced with pure bliss when he saw his girlfriend enjoying the food. He extended his hand before pinching gargi's cheeks.

"You're so adorbs when you are happy!" The walnut haired guy lipped.

Looking at the cheesy couple sitting in front of him , tae-hyung felt queasy. He diverted his face from them , towards the people sitting beside him , only to find them even more disgusted than him - ivy and Jimin .

"Uh that's soo cute? ..." Ivy stated with an unsure expression on her face , not really wanting to hurt the feeling of Jung kook and gargi.

"... and cheesy" Jimin added on what ivy said just now , not hesitating for even a second. His face held an awful expression, not liking the 'PDA' even a bit.

Jung kook who was still feeding gargi , paused to look draggers in jimin's direction before resuming what he was doing.

"At least we don't like pineapples on pizza" jung kook shot back , as he looked back at Jimin and sneered.

"Hey! Pineapples on pizza are heavenly!"

Jimin retorted , but without any doubt he was not alone. Ivy stated the same thing along with Jimin , with an angry frown on her forehead. And when the both quarrelling buddies realised about their interest , they were stunned.

Both , Jimin and ivy turned to look at each other , with an alien expression on their faces. "you like pineapples..." Jimin said , with a crack in his voice.

"... On pizza??" Ivy added to his statement , with a dramatic pause. Before both of them gasped.

"Whaatt!!"

"Oh myy gwad! You are so dope!" Ivy declared , with an excited expression on her face. She can't believe, someone like Jimin can have similar taste as her. I mean , people always just judged her because of this , but now she finally found one idiot like her.

"Same goes for you! Oh my god!" Jimin was even more happy. Despite his flirty personality , people really found him weird for liking pineapples on pizza. But he got his partner in crime finally.

"Ok! I have an idea!" Jimin said breathlessly , and positioned his palm over gargi's shoulder "let's collect people all around the word , who loves pineapples on pizza and make a community. And then..."

He dramatically swayed his other hand towards the sky , signalling ivy to look at it "we'll take over the world!"

Jung kook , gargi and tae-hyung stared at the dua in disbelief , when ivy decided to join Jimin in his senseless ideas.