Chapter Six Shut up.

Chapter Six- Shut up

Steve and I didn't talk about the junkyard; we just seemed to go on as we usually do. We all hung out at Robins after school, and we needed it, no fighting, no talks of Nancy or Billy, no code reds or racing to Hopper for help. It was almost like we were ordinary teenagers, at least for the afternoon.

Steve drops me off, and before I get out of the car, he turns to me. "Hey, sorry about the other day. I was kind of a dick." "Kind of?" I side-eye him. "I'm sorry too" I reach over and hug him before getting out of the car. 

Throwing my bag down, I head towards the Kitchen just as the doorbell rings. I turn on my heels. "Steve, what's up?" I ask as I swing the door open. "Uh, not Steve", Billy stands on my porch. I drag him inside, looking side to side out my door. "Did anyone see you?" 

"Relax, no" he comes up and hugs me. I wanted to see you," I smile, kissing him, and we head towards my room. Billy and I have been seeing each other most days when we could, sneaking into my house or his. 

We sat cross-legged on my floor. I leaned over, looking at my pile of records. Everyone had the latest cassette players. I finally have my first record player, which is much cheaper and has better sound. My Dad said when he brought it home. I put on some Bowie, and Billy rolled his eyes. "It's relaxing," I say matter-of-factly back. I retreated to my spot next to him. Billy leaned against my wall.

We talked and laughed, feeling bliss in our own world. "Shh Billy, this is the best song", I scouted down, laying my head on his lap and closing my eyes. Golden years playing, "wait, wait ready?" Billy looks down at me like I'm insane, and I lift my arms up to get the first clap on beat. Billy laughs. He looks at me like nothing I've ever seen before, eyes following my face, going in for the second clap. Billy gently grabs my hands, leaning down and kissing me. "You're so beautiful", he whispers out. I pull him down to slowly meet me on the floor. He hovers over me. "Billy", I whimper out as he softly kisses my neck. I pull his head back to my lips, needing contact. He nudges open my legs with his knee, and my hands undo his belt. Billy moans as my hand enters his pants. Feeling his bulge, I look at him and nod. He takes the invitation, undoes my jeans, and pulls them down my legs. I arch my body up, so they come off easier. He rubs little circles right where I need him to.

Soft moans escape my lips, and he quiets them with his. 

Our tongues fighting for dominance. Playfully I bit his lip, and that sent Billy over the edge. He lowers his forehead on mine, biting his lip. I lift his head to look at me with both hands. "Billy, I want to", I breathe out, looking him in the eyes. "Are you sure?" I nod, and he attaches his lips to mine, pushing his now hard-as-a-rock erection against my thigh. As his hands go to take his boxers off, we both stop cold as my front door slams shut, and we hear my parents arguing as they enter the house. "Shit", I whisper out, looking up at Billy. "Shit", Billy jumps up, stumbling around to get his pants back on. I leap up, throwing his belt and shoes at him faster than he can catch. Shoes and belt in hand with his pants undone, Billy jumps out my window quickly, pecking me on the lips before he heads down the street to his car parked out of sight.

I can hear my name being called. I look down, and I'm just in a t-shirt and underwear. I scan my room and dive into my bed, pouring out my bag to pretend I'm doing homework. My door swings open. "Pizza for dinner, okay, I've had a hell of a day", My Mother says as she stands there. I just nod, "and clean this room Y/n." I collapse into my bed. That was a close one.

Friday, finally Friday, my locker slammed shut. Robin with her hand on it. "So Tina is having a party, and I know we hate them, but it's Friday, so it's this or the Mall, and I don't know. I'm not too big on hanging out where I work." Steve agrees "I'm not going to the Mall."