Chapter 16: Dreams Of Finn's Past

The night had came after Finn dropped Rachel off after the two took a walk into the woods. As Finn went to sleep, he had a dream, a dream of the past. He dreamed it very realistically, he could see a dark room, he could hear heels making noise on the floor, he remembers being 15, he remember's and see's Quinn.

Q: Are you ready?

F: Yes, ma'am.

Q: Come on then.

Quinn handcuffed Finn to the bed that was in Quinn's playhouse, not playroom, playhouse. It was a house no-one knew about because Quinn was very close to Sugar Motta, who was practically her best friend. Sugar bought Quinn the house after a little "convincing" Quinn had to do to get Sugar to buy it. With Finn handcuffed to the bed, Quinn put a blindfold on him, so he couldn't see what was going on. She took out a flogger and began to beat him with it. The pain he felt wasn't normal pain, it was pleasure pain.

Q: Do you like that?

F: Yes ma'am. Can I have more?

Q: Yes baby, you can.

Bruises were all over his chest after the whipping session was over. The next thing Finn heard was the sound of paper tearing, he felt the condom get put on his penis.

Q: I'm going to fuck you now, and I'm going to take you however I want to take you. Now, I'm gonna let you see again and I'm going to un-cuff you. Like this you'll be able to see where you're touching me.

F: What if I want a go?

Q: Excuse me?

F: I can fuck, fast and hard. You've fucked me long enough, now I want to fuck you.

Quinn looked at him and bit her lip, she bent over letting her ass stick straight in the air.

Q: Go on, fuck me Finn, my pussy is all yours.

Finn got up with a smile and put his penis inside of Quinn. He did exactly what he said he could do, fuck fast and hard.

Q: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. FUCK! YES! OH, OWN THIS PUSSY FINN, OWN IT, OWN IT.

F: It's always going to be mine, Ms. Fabray.

Without any thought, he slapped her on the ass as hard as he could and it caused Quinn to have a scream of pleasure.

Q: It's getting to you, I can tell. You're going to make a perfect dominant.

He slapped her ass again.

F: Be quiet and don't speak unless I say you can speak, understand? UNDERSTAND!?

Q: Yes, Mr. Hudson, I understand. Just keep on fucking me.

F: Oh I can feel it, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna CUM!!!!

Somehow, Rachel was the one he was fucking in the dream, and an alarm soon went off.

F: SHIT! What the hell are doing to me Rachel?