Chapter 20: Don't Remember Your Gay Bestfriend?

The morning after Rachel had lost her virginity to Finn, she felt like a whole new person. She was bouncing everywhere, making breakfast, it was a side to her that had never been seen.

R: Good Morning Finn.

F: You're up early.

R: Well I don't think I could've stayed in that bed for long.

F: Why?

R: Because I would've wanted to fuck again.

F: Why don't we?

R: I like that...

K: Rachel!

R: In here, Kurt!

F: Hey Kurt.

K: Hey Finn, Rach, I have some exciting news and Finn you're going to like this because I brought him here, come on out baby!

B: Hey, Finn. What? Don't remember your gay bestfriend?

F: Blaine! Oh my god, it's so good to see you! How've you been?

B: I've been great! Although, I still wish you would've stayed in Lima.

F: I shouldn't be rude, Blaine, this is Rachel Berry. Rachel Berry, Blaine Anderson.

B: Rachel Berry, as in Rachel Berry of Vocal Adrenaline?

R: Yes and also Kurt Hummel of Vocal Adrenaline.

B: I knew the two of you looked familiar from somewhere, you two fucking rock!

R&K: Thanks!

F: So, Blaine what brings you up here?

B: Well, I got an apartment in Brooklyn for a really low price and the rent is low as well, it's only $35 rent, so it's cheap.

R: How much is the apartment itself?

B: It's $1,200. And I know I said I got an apartment, well I meant that I'm getting it but I can't find a job here that pays well.

F: I'll buy it for you.

B: Finn, you don't have to.

F: No, I know, but I want to. You're my gay bestfriend, and you're dating Rachel's gay bestfriend. I want you to have that apartment, if you don't like it, I'll buy you another one.

B: Thanks Finn.

F: No problem.

K: I think we might have a problem, Rachel.

R: Yes.

K: I'm moving in with Blaine.

R: What, you're going to leave me alone in that apartment?

K: I was trying to find you a new roommate, but I couldn't because no-one was taking that offer, I'm sorry Rachel.

F: Kurt, Blaine and I will go and pack your things, I'll sell the apartment, and you can live here.

R: Really?!

F: Really!

R: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad to be moving in with you!

F: I know you are, alright boys! Let's go.