Chapter 8: Finn's Dream

Finn had went to bed after Rachel had left. He thought he would be dreaming about her, but he wasn't he was wrong about that. He had entered dream, he looked down a hall, it was William McKinley High, the school he went, the school that was home to the New Directions, the school that he and Quinn went to.

Q: Hey Finn.

F: Quinn? Is that really you?

Q: Technically, I'm just a dream, but yeah, it's me.

F: Why am I dreaming you?

Q: Because you're thinking about how it was with me and you. How I let you use me, I brought you into the life of a dominant.

F: I know.

Q: You've been bringing girls into the life that you live, but you know that you don't want to love them, but you know that now that's changing.

F: What do you mean?

Q: You're falling for Rachel, you look at her like how you used to look at me. You can't lie to me Finn, I've been watching you.

F: Should I go out with her, should we be together?

Q: That's for you to decide, everything you do, is your decision just remember that whatever choice you make, she'll always remember and so will you.

Finn woke up, questioning if he should've let Rachel sign that contract. He needed to find her to make sure that she knew what she was doing.