𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴 (chapter one)

Wednesday and May Addams, the abnormal twin sisters, a pair of freaks, daughters to an accused murderer, Gomez Addams. Nobody thought two teenage girls would cause such ruckus.

A storm cloud above May's head, her long dark black hair cascaded freely down her shoulders; unlike her sister who always had it plaited, was pale as snow, cold to the touch and always looked freakishly ill. Her hazel eyes glimmered as her lips switched up at the sight of her and Wednesday pouring a mason jar full of deadly spiders onto their old therapists table.

The old hag had it coming, May said to herself in thought, no doubt Wednesday had thought the same. Nobody seemed to understand they had no emotions, what was so hard to understand?

"I want to hear her screams," Wednesday said to her sister as they waited for their therapist to wonder inside her office.

Speaking of the devil, their therapist, Amelia Hanks wandered into the room with the clickity clackity of her red heels. That is before she let out a blood curdling scream.

They say she suffered many fateful bites, was on the edge of life and left her job as a therapist.

Morticia placed both hands on her slim waist, staring down at her twins, "My lovely dearums, what did we speak about last week?"

Itching at her septum and smiling toward her mother, "To not get caught?" she questioned with a lousy shrug.

Wednesday gently pushed her sisters side with her pointy finger, "You mean how we should've actually killed her?"

A grin plastered on May's face, her eyes fixated onto her mother who sat there was a scowl on her face. Morticia looked down at her children in disappointment, "One more thing we have to slither you both out of, you'll be off to a boarding school. We can't keep affording it," warning her children with her scary eyes with a point of her wicked finger.

May turned to her sister as their mother left the dark bedroom, "I call bluff."

Writing on their novels, playing instruments all night long until sunrise, it was time for death. Why trap adolescent horny teenagers in a building for six hours everyday and call it school?

Wednesday wore her signature black dress with the white collar, hair plaited either side whereas her sister had her hair down to her waist with a black jumper and skirt.

Everybody stared and made a gateway for the freaks, their iconic death-stare and deadpan faces scaring the students. Screaming from a locker was heard, a bunch of ill-flavoured athletes laughing and wandering off.

Opening the locker with force, seeing their younger brother Pugsley with an apple in his mouth and tears running down his chubby cheeks.

His body fell down onto the tiles with a loud thud, his body tied up in ropes. Wednesday bent down and ripped the apple from his mouth, "I want names."