𝘱𝘰𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱 (chapter five)

Screams and cries of strange agony erupted like a volcano — the werewolf girls noises muffled because of the pillow that held her tears.

"Enid, why are you crying?" with a shiver of weirdness coming from Wednesday, she had to make sure if she was okay. Even if she sounded like an asshole doing so.

Enid yelled out in frustration and saw the twins looking at her with confusion, "My life is such a mess! Yoko and Sara can't play tomorrow in the Poe Cup because Yoko had a garlic bread incident at dinner and Sara broke her arm!"

Before all this even happened, May told Wednesday everything that happened in the bedroom other than the situation with Xavier and his drawings.

"Sounds like sabotage — Bianca's behind it," moving her bangs from her eyes to stare into Enid's teary ones, May seemed irritated that Bianca wants to ruin everything surrounding the twins.

Her colourful jumper was the only thing cheery about the werewolf right now, "How do you know?"

"Doesn't matter," May said.

Wednesday circled Enid and uncomfortably patted her back — this weird strange affection making her bubble inside with some foreign feeling.

"We will take her down tomorrow," Wednesday spoke, she wanted nothing more to see anger on Bianca's face.

Enid stopped breathing and looked in her direction, "Wait, you both are joining the black cats?"

She stepped forward with a glint of hope and happiness in her eyes, "You're willing to do that, for me? Both of you?!"

May looked into Enid's eyes, "I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns her throat."

"That is the nicest option we picked," Wednesday whispered in the werewolf's ear, "We would've gone with murder."

Enid gulped and fluttered her lashes at them in horror but was still happy that her new co-pilots are her roommates.

"Tell us how she keeps winning," May brought out a notepad and began writing her ideas down.

"It's a real brain cramp— the past two years, no other boat has made it to the other side of the lake without sinking," Enid shrugged, now wiping at her tears.

"Sounds like sabotage," Wednesday added.

May began jotting down notes on the paper and looking up at Enid, "There is no rules in the Poe Cup," Enid said, "And she is a siren which makes her master of water."

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game," May smirked.

Next morning it was the day of the Poe Cup — Wednesday and her sister were up all night with Thing, planning on how to win against Bianca.

"Wat to tell me what you three were up all night for?" Enid questioned.

"It'll spoil the surprise," Wednesday said.

"Speaking of surprises — your costumes are in the tent!" jumping up and down in happiness. Her pink and blue highlights making it impossible for them not to question her.

"Costume?" May's eyes twitched and wondered what kind of torture Enid came up with.

After getting forced to change into their mysterious costumes, they walked out of the tent with tight leather black jumpsuits on with a pair of cat ears each.

Enid seemed happy at their costumes but sad when they didn't paint their faces to match with the rest of the black cats.

"You look purrfect!" she purred like a cat with her claws out but her face dropped, "Only thing is, where are both of your whiskers?"