𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 (chapter four)

warnings: male masturbation

The next morning as the sun scorched their eyes — the sisters told Weems and the sheriff everything but nobody believed them but each other.

Rowan appeared without a scratch or a piece of blood on him through the doors of Weems' office, which was peculiar because they witnessed his death.

May couldn't shake the image of the monster tearing him apart, limb by limb, flesh by bones.

The way it stared at her.

Oddly though because it seemed to have protected them, more specifically May though for some reason. Maybe just for survival instinct it did not want more blood on its hands.

They left therapy after being accused of wanting attention and saying they witnessed a murder — of somebody who looked brand as new.

Immediately after they left the building, Tyler went up to them with a smile on his face, "See you both decided to stay in Jericho."

He realised that they go to his same therapist, Dr. Kinbott, who by the way, they despise, "You see Dr. Kinbott too?"

"We're legally required to be here," Wednesday shrugged, constantly trying to fix the awkwardness of her tie.

"Yup, me too," he walked side to side next to them as they wandered from the doors, "Courts orders," shrugging and putting his freezing hands in his pockets.

May put her hand on his shoulder and slapped it, "Aww look at us," the confusion on his face made him blush, "A couple of tearaways."

She returned to normal and watched him laugh, "You know when you both ran off into the forest last night— I wasn't sure on what happened and then I heard... kinda crazy."

They stopped in their tracks and stared at Tyler, "Everybody, including your dad thinks we made it up. We know what we saw," May spoke.

Tyler's phone dinged, "My time for rebel awakes," he put it away, "You know for the record, I believe you."

The glint in his eyes made her confused. It seemed as if he knew exactly what happened but kept his mouth shut. Maybe it was his vibes he gave off. A typical normie know-it-all.

He walked away and so did they.

Returning to school, they wandered off and managed to see Enid talking about how she wants to claw her eyes out, "I'd pay money to see that," Wednesday snarked.

Enid skipped over with a bounce in every fidgety step she took, "Howdy roomies! I'm so glad you decided to stay, it would've been pretty lonely without the twins raining terror on me."

"Sooo... why the change of heart?" the blonde girl asked.

"We refuse to be the pawn in somebody elses corrupt game," May swiped at the poe boat they're painting and swore to herself when black paint coated her finger, she wiped it on her clothes.

Not like you'd see it anyway on a black uniform.

"You mean Rowan?" Enid questioned, a smile flying across her cheeky face.

Her eyes snapped back onto her face, moving her pigtails back in place, Wednesday swore she could scream about how they don't believe her, "We witnessed his murder Enid."

"It's just that we all saw him this morning at school— like very much not dead," she tried to make it seem like she weren't dismissing them.

Nodding and agreeing with her, "I know," May sucked on her finger that had some residue of paint still, strangely liking the taste of it, "It's making us think we're losing our minds."