𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘦 (chapter two)

Later that treacherous evening both of the Addams' twins were aggressively peeling off the colour from the spider-webbed window that adorned their gloomy room. The horrific colour fell to the ground, May viciously gagging at almost touching the awful thing.

"What do you think our parents are up to right now?" Wednesday whispered out, still not believing that they've been sent away to some sort of magical prison.

Rolling up her sleeves of her oversized hoodie that looked just like Wednesday's so that she could successfully pick up the coloured window-paper, turning to her sister with nothing but a scowl on her face, "Eating each other's faces off? Is that even a question."

Somebody entered their dorm-room, both turned around to see that it was Enid, "What the hell did you do to my room?!" She screeched, her hands failing about so dramatically.

Wednesday shot up onto her feet and stared coldy at the werewolf, "Dividing our room equally," May moved the paper with her foot onto Enid's side, "It looks like a rainbow vomitted on your side."

Scratching at her scalp in horror of having an allergic reaction to the colour that merely touched her foot, May rushed over to her side of the room that she shared with Wednesday.

Enid's mouth was open in disbelief. The only moment she gets a roommate for the first time since she's been studying at Nevermore, they destroy her room. She was about to protest but May held up her finger, "Silence would be appreciated, angel. This is Wednesday's writing time."

A chuckle erupted from the sprinkle looking girl, "Her writing time?" the question ran off her tongue almost immediately after May spoke.

Wednesday rolled her sleeves up and began typing away at her typewriter, "I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent."

May flopped onto her bed and continued to itch at her skin on her arm, she thought she was going to die.

No joke.

"I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation," May spoke out loud, not caring if she hurt her roommate's feelings.

They couldn't but help feel as if somebody was watching them just like earlier; shrugging the thought of just as Wednesday turned back to Enid who was speaking back to her.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love," Enid held a hand over her heart, feeling it slowly break into smithereens. Tears threatened to prick at her eyes, but she shook it off to not embarrass herself in front of her new roommates.

Wednesday zipped up her baggy hoodie, "Your followers are clearly imbeciles," she got up from her chair and walked closer to Enid's side, staring her right in her sparkly eyes. May observed the argument from her bed, obviously quietly cheering her sister on.

"They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures," Wednesday's glare could cause anybody to run away in fear, however, Enid was stronger than they thought.

Enid giggled out, surprising both of the twins since she looked like she was about to sob, "You mean emojis?"

What the hell are emojis? May was in deep thought about those certain things called emojis, biting at her nails and threw off her shoes and placing it under her bed. The gloomy thunder cloud was getting bigger and darker in this shared room, the only thing they enjoyed today.

"It's how people express their feelings," the werewolf shrugged, amusement written all over her face, "I realize that's a foreign concept to you two."

May slid off her bed and stood next to her twin sister. Ironically the dark side of the window was where they stood and the icky colourful side where Enid stood. That window was sure about to see some shit go down eventually. The tension was high surrounding the three girls.