Prologue

Y/n POV

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the school. I moved here from (your country) and my sisters insisted that I come here. If you're wondering where here is, well, it's a school called Canterlot High.

Oh, who are my sisters? You may ask. They're Celestia and Luna. Yup, the principal and vice principal. That will get me a lot of friends. Notice the sarcasm.

I was living with mom for a long time, obviously I have to live with her. But I decided to live with Celestia and Luna now. Mom agreed and bought me a plane ticket so I could go. I love her so much!

I walked in the school and headed straight for the principals office to get my schedule. I knocked on the door and waited patiently to be let in.

I saw Luna had opened the door, she smiled once she saw me. "Y/n, it's great to see you again. Please, come in." She insisted, gesturing me to go inside.

I entered slowly and once she closed the door, we all ran to each other and hugged. "I missed you guys." I mumbled.

"We missed you, too." They said with smiles on their faces. We slowly pulled away and Celestia looked at me with excitement.

"Here is your schedule. I hope you have fun here, y/n." She informed me, smiling down at me.

I nodded while smiling up at her. "After school we should go to the hotel you stayed at and grab your stuff. Just so you won't carry all that luggage by yourself." Luna suggested.

"Aww, thanks, Luna." I smiled in gratitude making her shake her head, saying that it was nothing.

"Ok, you should go, before you're late to class." Celestia informed me. I widened my eyes in realization and nodded my head.

I ran to the door and opened it. "See you after school!" I yelled at them. I ran out and closed the door.

I paused for a bit and looked at my schedule, slapping my forehead when I realized that I didn't know where I was going.

"Move it! The boss has to get to class before you, bozos." I heard a guy yell. I looked up and saw a tall, lanky boy with green hair, shoving another guy out of his way. Next to him was a shorter guy with orange hair and buck teeth.

I frowned at this, I was about to walk towards him but someone held me back. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I heard a guys say.

I turned around and gaped when I saw him. He was tall, taller than me. He had some muscles, and I could tell he worked hard. On his head was a cowboy hat, and he had the most adorable freckles on his face. His hair was in a low ponytail, making me kinda want to touch it to see how soft it is. His eyes were as green as emeralds. And he had a freaking accent!

"W-why not?" I asked, cursing myself for stuttering in front of this hunk of a man

"Well, those there are just lackeys. You don't want to mess with them, because if you mess with them, you mess with their boss." He explained to me calmly.