Under their spell

Y/n POV

'Late! I am so totally late! Blitz is gonna have a riot!' I mentally scolded myself as I ran towards the direction of Applejack's farm. As I neared the location, I was suddenly pulled back into the forest making me yelp in shock.

I looked up and almost frowned when I saw Adagio, Ario and Sonate in front of me. I faked a smile while trying to walk away.

"Hey, Adagio, Ario and Sonate. What are you guy's doing here?" I asked them, although a bit nervously as I slowly backed away.

Sonate was the only one who smiled back at me, waving at me frantically. "We were just wandering around and came upon you running towards the farm. Why is that?" Adagio asked as he walked closer to me making me step back.

"Um, I was just on my way to rehearsal." I answered nervously, mentally wincing when my back hit a tree. Adagio smirked at this, putting his arms on each side of me so I wouldn't leave.

"Why would you go there? I heard they replaced you. They even started rehearsing without you, I'm afraid." He whispered 'sympathetically' while furrowing his brows.

I widened my eyes, not wanting to believe what he said was true. "You're lying." I muttered in disbelief.

"Oh, he's not lying! I heard them play, like, a few minutes ago." Sonate grinned at me, soon frowning when he saw the devastated look on my face.

"Oh." Was all I could say as I looked down at the ground. Adagio lifted my head up, making me look at him. He smiled softly while gently grabbing my arm and leading me towards the two other boys.

Adagio: We heard that you got replaced
It's their loss they lost someone talented
But I have an idea
How about you get revenge and join us instead?

Adagio sang to me while holding his hand out. My heart kept telling me to say no, but my mind says yes. I slowly grabbed his hand, my mind going blank as Ario and Sonate harmonized with Adagio.

Dazzlers: Let's have a battle
We'll be sure to win it
Let's have a battle
Battle of the bands
Let's have the power
Make sure to get it
Let's steal their power
Power, power
Their Equestrian magic

I nodded slowly a smirk making it's way onto my face. "I'm in." I subconsciously said, my real self being locked away.

... 3rd person POV

Adagio, Ario and Sonate smiled evilly after seeing y/n's smirk. "Now, go and tell your band that you quit." Adagio ordered the girl making her nod and walk towards Applejack's farm.

Sure enough, she heard Dusk sing making her frown at that. 'They did start rehearsing without me.'

Dusk: Gonna stomp our feet
Clap our hands
With our magical friendship
Gonna stop your evil plan

The song soon ended as Blitz did a guitar solo. Y/n watched as his ears slowly started coming out, but soon faded away as everyone looked bummed.

"Eh, that sounded way better than the last five times you played it." Spike spoke nervously as Mac walked past the window.

"Nope." She truthfully said before walking away.

Y/n slowly clapped for the band making them turn their attention to her. "Y/n! There you are! You're late." Blitz scolded her while walking her way.

"I heard your guy's rehearsal. Sounds terrible." Y/n spoke bluntly making Blitz and the others look at her in shock.

"Well, it kinda does, but we're working on it." Applejack nervously said while scratching the back of his neck.