The Dazzlers

3rd person POV

"Hi. Are you the guys I'm supposed to show around?" Sunset Glare asked three figures that were standing in front of the doors.

"We are." Adagio smirked as he and the other two took a step towards Sunset.

"Canterlot High is a great school. You're really gonna love it." Sunset smiled as he started walking towards the halls, the three boys following close behind.

"Oh, yes. We really sense there's something magical about this place." Adagio smirked as he walked.

...

"That's the science lab. Computer lab is in there." Sunset informed as he pointed in the direction of the classes. "Oh, we're having a big musical showcase this weekend. The whole school is pretty much rallying around it." He explained with a smile as he gestured to one of the hung up posters.

"A musical showcase?" Adagio hummed while sending Ario and Sonate an evil smile. They smiled back, turning to look at Sunset again.

"I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia would let you sign up if you're interested." Sunset suggested to them.

"We have been known to sing from time to time." Ario informed as he stared at the ground in boredom.

"Hello? We sing, like, all the time. It's how we get people to do what we want." Sonate reminded his friends. Adagio turned to glare at the boy, making a slicing motion on his neck, silently telling him to shut his trap. "Wha-What did I say?" He asked dumbly as Ario glared at his incompetence.

"What you meant to say was that being in a musical showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students." Adagio corrected while smiling at a confused Sunset Glare.

"Oh, yeah. What he said I meant to say. That's what I meant... to say." Sonate nodded, smiling nervously at his leader.

"And what you would have said if you weren't the worst." Ario sighed while glaring at Sonate.

"You are." Sonate counter-said while glaring back.

"You have to excuse them. They're idiots." Adagio smiled at Sunset Glare, groaning in annoyance at the end.

Ario and Sonate both humphed while rolling their eyes. Sunset Glare just stared at them with confusion and suspicion.

They awkwardly stood there for a couple of seconds, until Sunset noticed the gems around their necks.

"Those are pretty. Where did you-." As Sunset was about to reach and touch the necklace, Adagio stopped his hand.

Sunset stared at him in shock while Adagio chuckled nervously, letting go of the boy's hand.

"Sorry. These pendants mean an awful lot to us. We'd just hate for anything to happen to them." Adagio explained as he and Ario started to walk off. Sonate just kept smiling as he stared at Sunset, until he was snatched away by Adagio.

Sunset stared at their retreating forms, a pit of doubt in his stomach.

... Y/n POV

I jogged down the halls, going to cafeteria to meet the group for lunch. The reason I couldn't go with before was because one of my teachers asked me to stay a bit to help her carry some boxes to the storage room.

Anyways, as I turned a corner, I suddenly bumped into someone's back. I yelped in surprise as I stumbled back a bit.

"Uh, sorry." I apologized making the boy, and the two others turn around to look at me.