Meeting Dusk Shine

Y/n POV

It had been almost two months since I have arrived at this school. Applejack had seen me talking to most of the boys before then, I asked him if he wanted to hang out with any of them but he refused.

He then told me about the story of how they didn't get along anymore, only with some. But he didn't stop me from hanging out with them since it's my life, and my choice. He's honestly the sweetest!

Anyway, I was walking to my locker with Bubble Barry, until I noticed something was wrong today.

"Hey, it's been awfully quiet today. Usually we see Snips and Snails tormenting someone by Sunset's command, but they're not here. Do you know where they are?" I asked Berry.

He shrugged and smiled my way. "Who cares. It's nice to have a tiny break from that bully." He responded.

I nodded my head in agreement and sighed in content. "We should savor it while we still can." I joked making him laugh a bit.

"Yeah. Who knows if he'll be back when classes start again." He laughed with me laughing, as well.

...

And he did come back after a few hours. But he seemed kind of suspicious. I also noticed he was searching for something. How did I notice? Well, he kept his eyes on the floor while looking around frantically.

I shrugged it off and continued to walk with Butterscotch. "So, I found this crown in front of the statue. I'm guessing principal Celestia lost it since they're announcing prom Prince and Princess soon. So I returned it to her." He explained to me.

"That's good. Was it pretty?" I asked him, genuinely curious of how beautiful the crown was.

"Well-." Butterscotch got cut off by Sunset pushing him to a secluded area. I widened my eyes in horror when I saw this and rushed to help poor Butterscotch.

"You got my crown!" Sunset yelled at him. I stood in front of Butterscotch and glared at Sunset. But he didn't even look at me, he kept his eyes on Butterscotch.

"I'm really sorry. I just found it and-and I thought I should give it to her." Butterscotch explained, fear laced in his tone. "I didn't know you had dropped it."

"Well, I did, and I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything!" Sunset yelled with a glare. "You shouldn't pick up things that don't belong to you." He spat out.

"It doesn't really belong to you either." I responded. He looked at me furiously and trapped me between the lockers.

"Excuse me?!" He yelled, but I didn't falter.

"You heard me." I repeated making him step back a bit.

"It's as good as mine and you know it." Sunset shouted at Butterscotch in anger. "You really are pathetic. It's no wonder your best friends are all stray animals." He teased him with a smirk.

I started to shake in anger, and was about to answer him, but someone beat me to it.

"How dare you speak to him that way!" A guy yelled. We all turned to look at him in shock.

He had dark purple hair with a pink and light purple streak in it. He had a button up shirt with a pink bow tie. He looked kinda new to me, since no one would stand up to Sunset. Except me.

 Except me