Halloween

it was Halloween now, the teens had been excited all day, mike and max started getting ready around 5.
- "MIKE!" Max yelled.
- "what??" Mike said running to her.
- "what size did you get this?" Max said angry.
- "...small?" Mike said in a small voice.
- "its gonna fit me like a crop top!!" Max yelled.
- "its fine you look nice" mike reassured.
- "whatever, i guess" max said, they went to will and janes house and waited for the other to come, since they had an hour jane brought max to her room again, jane closed the door while max sat on her bed.
- "are we gonna make out again?" Max said.
- "please?" Jane said walking over to her, they shared a kiss then jane looked down then back up at max.
- "you look hot in that costume" Jane said smirking.
- "yup thanks to mike for getting a small" max said going back in for another kiss.
- "wait wait wat..so are we like dating?" Jane asked.
- "hmm only if you want to be" max whispered a few inches from janes face causing jane to blush.
- "well i uhh i uh i well-" jane stuttered trying to say yes but max was just being max and that caused a flustered jane, max went back in for another kiss.
- "i will take that..as a yes" max said gasping for air.
- "are we gonna tell the boys?" Jane asked.
- "hmm not now soon maybe" max said kissing jane again.
- "MAX, JANE!.WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? DUSTIN AND LUCAS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 30 MINUTES!!!!" Mike yelled.
- "HOLD ON" max yelled back, when she turned back to jane she whispered.
- "looks like we cant have any more fun" jane giggled and got up to open the door, the teens went to the streets they said they would the previous day then back at wills, max noticed a car following but just assumed someone had the same plan as them.
- "WOAH!.1507!! " dustin said counting his last peice of candy.
- "I WONN!! 1524!!" Lucas yelled.
- "NOT SO FAST..1525!!!!!" Mike screeched.
- "well together me and jane have...1602" max said calmly.
- "why do you have to be better than us" mike said sitting down.
- "because i am??" Max replied, by now they changed out of their costumes and was wearing regular clothes, mid movie mike heard a knock.
- "holy shit." mike said under his breathe as he saw who was at the door.

sorry its short i wanted to do a cliffhanger, who do you think is at the door??