New people

Its been a few months since max got sent into the mental hospital, it sucked but she has a cool roommate that is in the same boat as her, liam.
- "hey liam" max said entering the room, holding a red ball.
- "why do you have a red ball?" Liam questioned turning the tv off.
- "its activity time? Lets play catch!" Max said throwing the ball.
- "woah, max im feeling tired i dont know if im in the mood right now" liam said throwing the ball back.
- "oh com on, just a quick game?" Max said.
- "no and thats final..can you just leave me alone!?" Liam said raising his voice a little.
- "sorry..i-im sorry.." max said leaving the room shaking and tearing up. Max needed to take a walk, this mental hospital hasnt been helping her, anytime anyone raises their voice ever so slightly max gets panick attacks from when billy hit her or when Neil did THAT to her, max was outside taking a walk near the gates of the hospital, she was calming her breathe when she heard a voice.
- "m-max?" A familiar voice called out, max turned to find a boy with a bowlcut walking a dog.
- "max! Hey" will said going up to the locked gate.
- "will? What are you doing here?"'max asked confused.
- "just walking my dog" will said pulling the dog into maxs view.
- "aweee i cant wait to actually pet him when i get out of this hell hole" max said.
- "yea uh..serious topic..jane..jane hasent been so good" will said sadly.
- "why what happened??" Max said worried.
- "she feels its her fault that what happened to you happend, how about this! I bring her tomorrow so you guys can talk, its almost Christmas anyway" will said.
- "cool!" Max said.
- "alright cya here same time tomorrow" will said continuing his walk.
- "i missed that kid" max said walking back inside, she went to her room but knocked first.
- "come in" liam said, max opended the door and just laid on her bed.
- " i-im sorry for yelling" liam looking ashamed.
- "its fine I shouldn't have pushed you to play" max replied, since it was getting late max and liam had dinner, a shower, then to bed.
- "max! Max!" Liam said waking her up.
- "whaa" max said rubbing her eyes.
- "come on we are gonna be late for breakfast" liam said putting on his shirt.
- "give me 5 minutes" max said.
- "no now." Liam said putting his belt on.
- "ughh" max got out of bed and got dressed even though all they can wear is a white uniform, max and liam ate and went back to their room, after about 4 hours it was lunch, they ate and it was liams turn to do activity.
- "hey max wanna do activity?" Liam said.
- "i think im gonna go for a walk" max said.
- "oh alright" liam said leaving the room, max dis the same, when she got outside she said two teens bickering.
- "Will!! You were supposed to bring the gift i made!!" Jane said.
- "we can bring it tomorrow!! Jeez..I forgot!" Will said.
- "am i..interrupting something??" Max said
- "max!! Oh my god!!" Jane said turning red out of embarrassment.
- "its fine" max giggled.
- "I miss you" jane said going up to the fence and holding the bars.
- "yea i miss you to" max said putting her hands right underneath janes.
- "i mean you only have like.." jane said trying to count.
- "5 months!" Will said.
- "5 months?! Thats a lot!" Jane said groaning, there was just a minute when max couldn't take her eyes off of jane, and jane couldn't take her eyes off max, the two girls were madly in-love with each other.
- "i really wish i can kiss you right now" jane stated looking max directly im the eyes.
- "i wish you could" max said smirking, max noticed it was getting dark so she had to go before guards caught her.
- "well i have to go" max said, jane placed her hands on maxs.
- "one more minute?" Jane asked.
- "one more minute" max said smiling, after the minute jane released her hands and watched max go back into the building, she just stood there for 5 minutes even when max was inside, jane blankly stared and the building.
- "you alright jane?" Will said.
- "mhm..im fine" jane said starting to walk, in reality if will werent there she would've just stayed there staring at the mental hospital in hopes of max coming out and saying she can go home with jane.