jane

Jane had been sad since she cant see her beautiful girlfriend for 5 months!! Jane wanted to kill time so she decided to take a walk in maxs favorite park, it was cold so jane had a coat, and boats, jane read the news paper.
- "William Hargrove has been sentenced for life!.he has committed many crimes including..assault, kidnapping, second degree manslaughter, and theft." Jane said to herself, she smiled as she saw max can live happy now that billy was gone, jane continued her walk until she walked past the building max was held captive in, she was just standing there until she saw a familiar redhead talking to someone in the hall not even noticing jane, jane couldnt help but smile..max look so pretty jane thought.
- "hi max." Jane said quietly, obviously max couldn't hear so jane just stood there looking at her amazing girlfriend, jane eventually frowned and left slowly...maybe max moved on..wait jane she is basically at a mental asylum..god what am i thinking she is probably in hell right now. Jane thought as she walked back to her house where she ate a snack and went into her room witch she just lay on the floor, thinking.
- "hey jane" will said coming in.
- "hi" jane said dully still laying there.
- "what are you doing?" Will said confused.
- "nothing" jane replied with no emotion what so ever.
- "well i uh here is your food" will said putting it on the table.
- "thanks" jane said at least sitting up.
- "yup" will said as he quickly shut the door.
Jane couldnt stop thinking about max, her eyes, her hair, her face, her lips, everything.. jane wanted to be  with max for the last minute of her life but now..max is kept in a stupid building for 5 months, jane tried everything to get her mind off of it, jogging, eating, sleeping, watching tv, walking, shopping, school, but everything reminded her of max, jane misses max so much, max misses jane alot too but it is impossible for them to be together right now, max feels guilty for putting everyone she loves through pain, i mean the original plan was to suffer in silence but it didnt turn out that way so maybe this was what was supposed to happen, max in a asylum, jane missing her, could be destiny can be the universe or maybe its the author not having any ideas for this story.
- "CAN THE AUTHOR STOP TALKING ABOUT ELMAX AND MORE ABOUT BYLER??" Mike yelled looking directly at the author.
- "fine then" the author groaned.
Enough about max and jane loving each other so much more about the two brother of each girl, mike and will, they like each other but no one knows..well their siblings do.. but thats not the point, as jane is in sorrow the two boys were going on a walk with each other just talking.
- "ok ok so what if there was one ginormous ant and there were thousands of tiny ants..witch one would you fight" mike asked will.
- "hmmm..probably the tiny ones" will giggled.
- "really?" Mike said in a shocked tone, will nodded and the two boys just laughed, the boys laughed and laughed until they got tired and by now it was night.
- "ooo ooo look at the stars" will said laying on the grass, mike did the same and looked up, it was silent for 20 minutes.
- "will, i really like you" mike said still looking up.
- "what?" Will smiled looking at mike not sure what he said.
- "huh?.oh i said the stars are pretty" mike said forcing a smile and looking back up.
- "i really like you too, mike" will whispered so mike wouldn't hear, the boys lay there for a hour until they had to go home, will couldnt stop think about what mike said, in the end both one byers found his soulmate, and the other felt like she was loosing hers.