Taboo

ta·boo/təˈbo͞o/

"prohibited or restricted by social custom."

Why is it that something deemed so wrong feels so good? Like you just can't get enough of it. 

Well that's how it was with Mr. Jordan Poole; We met at a club during the week he and his team claimed the title of the 2022 NBA National Champions. I was sitting at the bar having my 2nd cup of "The Blue MF" and it was definitely making its presence known. I had a long day in general and just came in to ease my mind. See I was a married woman; had been for almost 4 years. And before you ask, yes I got married at 20, my husband and I were together since the age of 16 and it just felt right at the time. Now he and I have hit this patch where he began putting his job before me and I was honestly tired of it. Not to also mention we hadn't had sex in almost 2 months...2 FUCKING MONTHS!!!! I was frustrated both mentally and sexually. Not only that, but I was ready to have kids, and he literally said to me "I doN't tHiNK RiGHt nOW iS a GoOd IdeA fOR KiDS" like go to hell. After a very much heated argument I found myself here in the club at the bar drinking away my hurt and problems. 

I was halfway done with cup number 2 when I felt a body slide into the seat next to me. I looked to the side and occupying the seat was a fine, bright skin boy; about 6'5 and couldn't be no more than 23 years old. I looked back down to my drink after taking in his features, only for him to begin talking.

"You know they say if you take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, still looking forward, but I could see the smirk form on his face. 

"Yeah well, say cheese for me real quick." I said sarcastically still looking down at my drink. I heard him let out a small chuckle before he proceeded to ask me a question.

"You okay though? Not to be all in your business, but I saw you when you walked in. I thought your were so beautiful that I had to muster up the courage to come down and talk to you, but I watched you down your first cup in 3 mins and now you're halfway done with number 2." He commented. 

"Whew... that's a bad look on my part." I said letting out a humph. "To answer your question though, I'm not okay, but I'll survive." I said downing the rest of my drink. I was about to ask the bartender for cup number 3 when the mystery boy touched my wrist and held a hand up to the bartender. 

"Yeah buddy, I think she's good for now, she needs to let the first 2 settle in." He said to the bartender. 

"They're definitely settled, but who are you to tell me I'm good and don't need another drink." I said now snapping my neck in his direction. 

In that moment he locked eyes with me too and I swear I melted. I don't know why, but suddenly I felt sooo small under his gaze. I was intrigued, and I would be a bold face liar if I said my heart and pussy ain't flutter at the smirk that slide across his ever so beautiful face. He stuck his hand out to me for me to grab

"Allow me to properly introduce myself, I'm Jordan." He said. 

I placed my hand in his and he brought it up to his lips placing a soft kiss on it. 

"Well, Its nice to meet you Jordan, Im Y/N." I replied back with a small shy smile. 

This initial meeting led me into a world of excitement that one would say a married woman should not participate in, but it was too real, too good; it didn't have to be Taboo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE SHAWTY!!!!! This is a snippet of a new book I ended up think of in the middle of the night at 1:45 a.m. lol I'm low-key excited about it though and I hope you guys will enjoy it. I'll be dropping the character list and 1st chapter in the morning because I'm just that excited about this book.