prt. 2 home alone.

As their dad drove off into the distance in his old Chevy truck. "he Kyle wanna go play minecraft? " Joseph asked. "sure." Kyle answerd. It started to get dark out side and the moon started to glow in the sky. Jammy and Elijah always went to bed pretty early in the night... Wile Joseph and Kyle stayed awake probly intell the morning. Jammy and Elijah headed to their room to call it a night. Kyle and Joseph kept playing mine craft. "stop blowing up my shit, it getting annoying!" Joseph yelled at Kyle. Kyle didn't reply. Kyle's face turned pal white, and he had the look of fear in his eyes. "umm.... Joseph? " Kyle said in a concerned voice. "what do you want!?" Joseph yelled annoyed. "do you hear somthing out side? " Kyle asked. Joseph just ignored Kyle and kept building his house. Kyle was hearing the sounds of foot steps out side around the side of the house. They grew closer. Joseph stopped building and dropped his controller. "what's that noise?" Joseph asked. Kyle ran down stairs fast. It was really cold down their for some reason. He went and checked all the windows, they were all closed. The foot steps had stopped. Kyle looked around and noticed that the back door was open!!!! He ran and closed it but he knew it was to late.... There were wet boot prints by the door..... Adult wet foot prints....

To be continued.......

What will happen next...... Prt. 3 coming soon