prt12. I'll save you

He started to drag Joseph by his long black hair. Joseph started screaming and trying to pull Elijah's hand off.

Jammy was trying to run after ELIJAH and try to save Joseph.  ELIJAH turned a corner with Joseph and as jammy turned the corner he could hear the sounds of blades and metal being grinded together.  As jammy emerged he seen ELIJAH strangling Joseph above a grinder, Joseph was kicking and struggling to get free,  he was gaging and coughing and breathing heavily.  "you get any closer I drop this stupids ass to his death and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't what that!" Elijah yelled in a voice that made jammy jump.  "please ELIJAH you don't need to do this, think of all the things we've been threw together." jammy tried to convince ELIJAH to not drop Joseph. Joseph screamed. ELIJah started to cry but then started to laugh. "what the hell is so funny?" jammy asked confused. ELIJAH didn't answer and started to laugh harder."you....thought I was really gonna fall for that little speech?" ELIJAH laughed between his sentences. Jammy didn't say a word. "my friends gonna die?" jammy said in a sad tome.

To be countinued..........

If you guys are wondering why it's called corn field killers then it's because their base is in the corn fields also bunny man has more than him and ELIJAH with him.