prt9.we are not safe.

It was a little girl with red hair she was cutting off pieces of her skin like she was a phyco or somthing. "umm..... Hello do you need help?" Joseph kindly asked the little girl. She did not respond. "are you OK?". Jammy asked stepping closer. She turned her head around slowly, they couldn't see her face because it was coverd in bandeges. Her nails were really long, she was breathing hard. "don't worry we won't hurt you." Joseph said. She let out a ear ringing scream and jumped on Joseph. She started to claw Joseph in the face which made deep cuts in his face. Blood coverd his face. Jammy tried to pull the girl off of Joseph but the girl was really strong. "awwwwww GET HER THE FUCK OFF!!!!!" Joseph screamed in pain. Jammy looked around to see if their was any weapons to strike her with. Jammy found a loose pipe hanging out of a card board box. He ran up to the girl and hit her in her head over and over. She let out a grunt and fell over unconscious. Jammy helped up Joseph. Joseph face was coverd in dark red blood, his cuts on his face were deep and oozing blood by the minute. Jammy countinued to walk with Joseph holding him up because he was week due to how much blood he had lost. They came into a room with a white blinking light and that room was Kyle. He was all bloody and his Shirt had rips in it. "Kyle!" jammy yelled in relife. Jammy started to untie Kyle's hand heavy foot steps came from the door behind Kyle. A man enters the room they couldn't see his face but once got closer they new who he was. ........the bunny man! His mask was even more cracked which showed half of his face. He had a big sledgehammer in his hand...... "get the hell away from Kyle!!! " Joseph yelled. The bunny man raised the hammer above Kyle's head and slammed the hammer against Kyle's head which made a loud crack sound came From Kyle's head... The man hit Kyle a number of times which made Kyle's head crack open. Jammy and Joseph went running out the room as the bunny man chased after them.

To be continued..............

"I'm not dead"