Prt. 7.three survived 1 died

jammy woke up to the sounds of metal bars being closed. he woke up his vision was still blurry. their were to people sitting their. as jammys eye sight came back he knew who those people were.... it was Kyle and Joseph. they were coverd in cuts and blood. "Joseph, Kyle!? " jammy yelled as his voice cracked. they both looked up and gasped they both ran up to jammy and hugged him. " oh jammy we thought you were dead bud! " Joseph yelled with tears of joy. "were Elijah? " Kyle asked jammy. jammy let out a sigh and that answerd Kyle's question. Joseph let out a weep. "were are we? " jammy asked Kyle. "were in some kind of cell." Kyle said. Joseph was still in the corner crying. the cell had skulls and blood In it. "you let this happen." Joseph mumbled under his breath. "what, what are you talking about? " jammy asked confused. " you let Elijah to die!" Joseph went charging at jammy but jammy moved away and Joseph ran into the metal bars which knocked him out. "dam. " Kyle said. they sat their for about 3 months only drinking little caps of water. they all knew that they are never getting out of their. jammy, Kyle and Joseph sat in the cold cell with nothing to do. the bunny man walked infrount of the cell as he slowly started to open the cell, every body started to scoot back. the bunny man looked looked and every one of them. he started to walk towards Kyle. Kyle let out screams and shouts. the bunny man grabed Kyle by his long hair and dragged him out of the room. the sounds of fist punching a human body could be heard followed by a loud scream.

will Kyle survive?

to be continued....