Prt. 6 kidnapped.

The man walked over to jammy with the pliers. The pliers were coverd in blood and had big chunks of black stuff. He opens jammys mouth violently which made his jaw pop. As the man inserted the pliers into jammy mouth he griped the pliers onto to one of jammys teeth. He started to tug and pull, jammy was screaming and trying to close his mouth. A loud tearing sound came from jammys mouth as the tooth was being pulled out. Jammy let out of scream in pain blood oozed from his mouth. "p.....pl.....please leave me and my friends alone." jammy said coughing up blood. The man looked at jammy and turned his head side ways. The man put up his hand and slapped jammy across the face so hard that another one of his teeth came flying out. He coughed up more blood his lip was busted open. the man left the the room. Jammy started to cry. A lady with short red hair came in she had the look fear in her eyes he closes were toar off and ripped. He legs were coverd in scratches and scars. A figure came up behind her and it smashed her in the he'd with a big sledge hammer. She went flying to the ground. She was quickly dragged out of the room the sounds of a skull being banged with a hammer. Jammy started to struggle and kick his legs. The man who tourcherd him came back into the room with a white towel and put it over jammys face witch knocked him out.

To be continued.......