prt. 11 it's just begun

They screamed louder. The bunny man's face was not how they would expect it to be. He had black black eyes, his skin was pale white,pieces of his skin was falling off, and he had no hair. "it's just begun." bunny man whisperd. He stood their staring at us
Blinking his black eyes every minute. A dark figure creeped up behind his very slowly, as the figure got closer they could point out who it was. "are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Joseph said. "ELIJAH!!!" they said at the same time. He looked like he just got beat up. He had a big knife in his hand. "ELIJAH is this some kinda fucking prank!!!" jammy yelled. He didn't answer. He started to to walk slowly towards them griping onto the knife harder which told them he wanted to us it on them. They started to running, Joseph was crying as he started to cry due to Elijah turning over to the dark side. ELIJAH was still running after them breathing hard. Joseph and jammy ran a corner and found a little closet. And hid inside of it. They tried to hold to calm down their breathing. They herd foot steps grew closer. Joseph was still sobing so jammy had to put his hand over Joseph's mouth. Elijah walked towards the closet, he looked towards the closet and punched a whole threw the closet door. He ripped the whole door off the wall. He grabbed Joseph and.........

To be countinued........

Elijah was dead but his body was posesed by soothing.