prt8.escape

The sounds of Kyle being betin continued. "what the hell are you doing to him! " jammy yelled. Of course no response. Joseph sat in a corner whispering to him self as if he was talking to some one. After a while the sounds of tourcher stopped. The man came back to their cell he opened it slowly he's bow tie was half ripped. He came in the cell with a baseball bat, he walked towards Joseph. Joseph had the look of anger in his face the man put the bat in the air he swung it towards Joseph head, but Joseph grabbed the bat before it can make an impact. Joseph gripped the bat and kicked the Bunny man in the stomic, the bunny man grunted and shuffled back a little bit. Joseph stood up with the bat and start hitting him in his head, legs, stomic, and arms. The bunny man git on the ground unconscious. " that was for elijah." Joseph said as he dropped the bat on the bunny man. "let's get the hell out of here! " jammy whisperd. They both went running out the cell, they went to go search for Kyle which they were praying that he wasn't dead. They heard coughing and cries. "that must be kyle!" Joseph whisperd with excitement. The followed the noises, bit somthing stopped them some one who was probly more cruel than bunny man......

To be countinued........