Prelude

..

The rain always gave Vegas a calm feeling, after his mother's death it was hard to smile, so he always looked serious, mysterious and threatening, beside his brother and cousins, everyone around was scared of him, that's why if he wasn't with his cousins or his brother, he was all by himself, until one rainy day when a boy with a pretty smile came up to offer him an umbrella. He feltfor Pete at thatexactmoment, even though he didn't believe in love at first sight, something in Pete instantly captivated him and it wouldn't be long after he realized what that something was.

After that rainy day they met on a sunny afternoon in a cafe near college to return the umbrella, that is the excuse they used. Without realizing it, hours had passed where Pete talked and Vegas listened with all his attention, times fly when  you ara having fun, that afternoon they agreed to have a picnic near a lake.  In the following days they keep meeting as "friends " they went to the aquarium, amusement park, museums, zoo...

Vegas always knew about the feelings he has for Pete since their friendship started, but he wasn't sure what Pete felt, unlike Vegas Pete was a extrovert person and was always surrounded by people wanting his attention, so Vegasdidn'tknowif Peteseeshim just as a friend or something else, however one afternoon when Pete saw how a brave woman dared to confess to Vegas, jealousy led him to kiss Vegas impulsively and then declare his feelings.

Their relationship was somewhat peculiar since they were like yin and yang, but not as it might seem at first glance, everyone believed that Vegas was a scary person because of his appearance, but he was the opposite of that, Vegas is a sweet boy,  friendly and caring. Quite the opposite of Pete who, despite his sweet appearance, did not think twice about putting a person in their place even if it had to lead to violence, there was also something that nobody, apart from Vegas, knew about Pete, It's something Pete had never felt before so he still didn't know how to deal with it, he was very possessive if it was about Vegas.

Vegas was a reserved but extremely sweet boy who considered the feelings of others, not to mention the fact that he was extremely attractive, Pete did not understand why Vegas did not have a lot of people interestedin him, until he found out there was  a  rumor about a person who confessed to Vegas, people says that he had to leave the country due to threats from Vegas family. Pete knew his family and it's the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard. Vegas's father was a very kind and considerate man and Macao his brother, despite having a strong personality, is a very affectionate child with the people he loves, his cousins: Kun, Kinn and Kim are some of the best friends he has ever met and They love their family very much, he has no idea how those rumors started and to be honest he prefers it to stay that way so they stay away from his Vegas.

Pete considered himself a passionate person and dedicated to the people who are important to him, so whenever it came to Vegas he was alert to anything that happened to be able to defend him, a difficult task because Vegas was surrounded by protectors, it was something that Pete didn't understand at first until he realized that Vegas was anti-violence, it doesn't matter the situation, for him things can be resolved peacefully and it was one of those few things that they didn't agree on, Pete thinks that there are people who don't understand by the good way,  and he was going to make them understand by the bad one. He will do anything to protect Vegas.