𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝘽𝙚 ☹

(Y/n)'s POV:

Negan acted as if nothing happened right after he just did what he did to Abraham,continuing to beat what was left of him.My eyes widened as I stared anywhere but Negan.Soft whimpers were still heard throughout the whole of us.

Abraham was gone.
He wasn't going to come back.That's what really hit me,of course the way that he died did too.No more jokes in serious situations,no more practicing how to shoot a rifle with him since I was so shit at it.There was no more of that.

"Oh my goodness...Look at this!" Negan laughed,swinging the bat,followed by blood splashing everywhere.
"-you guys,look at my dirty girl!"

"Sweetheart..." Negan found his way over to Rosita. "-lay your eyes on this."
He held the bat in Rosita's face as she couldn't do anything but obey him.Of course,she wasn't staring directly at the dripping blood that was being pushed in her face.It took Negan a while to realise.
"Oh,damn." He sighed sarcastically,then looked back at Abrahams body.
"-were you...were you together?That sucks."

"But if you were,you should know.There was a reason for all this. "-red...and hell,he was,is,and will ever be red.He just took one ,or six,or seven for the team!" Negan cheered,turning back to Rosita.
"So take a damn look...TAKE A DAMN LOOK!" Negan raised his voice.
Daryl jumped up and punched Negan square in the jaw,two men raced to pull him down but instead Daryl put up a fight and they started beating him and then holding Daryl on the ground.
"No!" Negan yelled.

"Oh,no.That? Oh,my!...That is a no-no." Negan yelled and crouched down by Daryl. "-the whole thing...not one bit of that shit flies here!"
One of the men let go of Daryl while Dwight came over,still having the audacity to use Daryl's crossbow on Daryl.
"Do you want me to do it?" He asked.
"No,you don't kill them,not until you try a little." Negan pulled that sickening smirk he had been doing all night.Dwight and the two other men pulled Daryl back to his original spot. "Anyway.... That's not how it works." Negan stood up again.

"Now,I already told you people,first ones free,then what did I saw?" Negan waited for an answer as he took small steps while looking at all of us. "-i said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions.Now,I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with...but I'm a man of my word.First impressions are important.I need you to know me." Negan was blabbering on some random shit.I had no idea what he was saying half of the time.I couldn't stop thinking about how close he was.He was getting closer,too.

"So..." He held the bat up.My heart started racing again. "...back to it." Negan spun around only for his bat to come crashing down on Glenn's head.Making another awful sound.I let out a small cry as many others did.Another hit. "No!" Maggie yelled.I could hear Glenn breathing.He somehow got back up.He was chocking on his own blood and was struggling to hold himself up.Negan started talking again. "Buddy,you still there?" He asked,chuckling as he got a good look at Glenn. "-I just don't know.It seems like you're trying to speak.But you just took a hell of a hit!I just popped your skull so hard,your eyeball just popped out,and it is gross and shit!" Negan laughed.He laughed.As I was sat right next to Glenn,I heard his last and final words.They were heartbreaking to hear.His voice was all shaky and stuttered. "Maggie,I'll find you." Now I could hear Maggie's cries louden.

I felt my stomach turning and twisting.I tried keeping the tears back like I had before but I couldn't.It was to much.
Negan was turned away and saying something,I didn't know what.
All I could hear was Glenn gurgling and blabbering.My head fell down when I couldn't keep my shit together any longer.
"...No exceptions!" Negan yelled before going in for yet another hit.This time Glenn got flung to the side,his head landing on my shoulder,blood dripping down my shoulder and arm.I was frozen.I let out a cry,then my breathing stopped for a whole minute,I swear to god.
"Oh!" Negan cheered and began to laugh.For some dumb fucking reason I looked down at Glenn,his eye had been popped out,a huge dent in the side of his head and many more.He fell off of my shoulder due to him squirming.He was still breathing.He was still alive,just barley.