𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐁𝐞

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was packing things up with Daryl,Rosita and Tara.We were getting stuff out of Alexandria I think.To be honest,I wasn't totally sure on what was going on I figured questions would've made things harder.Michonne wandered off,I was too busy being told how to carry a crate by Daryl.Telling me how to carry a crate.How dumb does he think I am? "Just on there." Daryl pointed to stacks of ammunition.
"Yeah.I know,Darnell." I laughed to myself. "We're doin' nicknames now?" Daryl asked me sarcastically. "Yup!" I dropped the box down on top of the others.
"I guess I'll have to think of one for you then." Daryl said as we moved out of the way for Tara and Rosita. "Yes you will."

A sudden clanging noise came from the East side of Alexandria.
Where the gates were.Every one of us looked up in the direction even though we couldn't see the gates.
A few of us flashed each other worried looks.Tobin and two other men were walking over.

A voice was beaming through,what I could only presume was,a megaphone.Not just any voice.Negan's voice.
"You may be wondering why the hell your lookouts didn't sound the alarm...See,we are polite.I mean,I don't know when they're gonna wake up from that kind of shock but they should wake up."
I heard Rosita scoff followed by Daryl talking. "I've had enough of this shit." He began marching down the sidewalk. "Come on." Tara sounded ready for a fight.
Ready for anything.Then we all followed Daryl until he stopped.
He made a stop at the end of the street where they met with Michonne and Carl standing by the manhole.
"So you're gonna line up in front of your little houses and you're gonna work up some apologies.The person with the lamest one is gonna get killed." To hear him say that so casually killed me.
"Then I kill Rick in front of everybody,and then we move on."

After Negan stopped talking I saw Carl dragging the cover back over the sewer.Then both him and Michonne began running over to us. "What do we do?!" I tried not to panic but what was I supposed to do? Not panic.I know."I have a plan,just follow me." Carl told everybody.It was rare for Carl to ever have a plan in a situation close to this.

•••

"You need to make it look like we're escaping out back.Get to the woods,halfway to the quarry,and cut the lights." Carl hurriedly organised tins of smoke bombs into a duffel bag as he told us all his plan.Rosita was pacing and Negan was pushing my limits with that stupid whistle he does.
"-get enough of a lead on them,hit them,and get away on foot.You know where we'll be." He added.
"-Just have to get the guns,get everyone else here,and we'll meet you there."

Tobin gave me a large gun.Probably the biggest one I've ever held.(The biggest I've had was an Ak47.)I had no idea what this one was. "You know how to use this,right?" He waited for my response. "Uh,yes." I nodded.
Tobin nodded and repeated the word 'good' as he got a gun for himself.
"Two minutes people.I want these apologies to be memorable.Bonus points for creativity!" We all listened.
"Get going,there's gonna be people in the infirmary.They're gonna need your help." Carl turned to Tobin and his two guys.
They ran off in the direction of the infirmary like they were told to.