CHAPTER - 2

Y/N POV –

It was still early in the morning. You were currently sitting on the bed. The chirping of the birds can be heard outside bedroom's window. A noisy woodpecker tapping his beak creating drumming effect was breaking your link of thoughts. You turned to your right side to see your husband sleeping peacefully.

Fluffy brown hairs falling on his forehead, his hairs grown longer because he didn't got haircut, it was pretty common thinking how he isn't getting time recently. He surely was handsome. Pale skin, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes with brown eyes and naturally tinted red pouty lips. His overall appearance was so cute yet his aura screamed danger. You never dared to look into his eyes. His personality is cold, he never talked to you if it's not necessary, which made him more intimidating.

He wasn't wearing any clothes. You glanced at his upper body. His perfectly sculpted torso with those prominent collarbones and masculine chest. You lean forward and covered him with blanket, he might catch cold. He squirmed in his sleep and snuggled in the warm blanket, with that you were taken aback from your thoughts.

You were zoning out lately. You tried to get up from bed, the pain shooting from your lower abdomen as soon as your legs touched the floor. Walking on the cold floor you made your way towards the connected bathroom to take shower. The hot water always helped you sooth the pain. After getting ready for the day you got out.

Seungcheol was still sleeping. Without making any noise you reach in the kitchen and started making breakfast. After you were done with arranging the food on table you gone back to kitchen to wash the utensils you just used.

Few minutes passed and you heard footsteps in the dining area. From the corner of your eyes you saw Seungcheol in his office attire sitting on one of the chair starting with his food. He was always cold and rude towards you. There was silence as no one spoke, it was better this way.

But soon you heard your 5 year son calling you "Eomma". Your attention now totally on little Seungjae who had messy hair and cute pajamas on. Seungjae was rubbing his bambi eyes with his small hand. His lashes were long, just like his father. He was mini version of Seungcheol. Even his cute looks, anger issues and the sassy personality taken after his father. You loved him more than anything. You remember growing affectionate to him soon you married Seungcheol 6 months ago. The boy sure was charming just like his father.

Seungcheol smiled looking at his young boy, opening his arms wide. Seungjae too being affectionate with his father ran in his arms loudly shouting "Appa". Seungcheol engulfed him in tight hug as both of their smile grew bigger. Seungcheol has been busy lately with his office work, being a CEO wasn't helping much. Leaving early in the morning and returning late at home, he didn't get to meet his son for two weeks. Today Seungjae woke up early so he got to meet his father.

He ran out from his hug and ran across the table as you already stood on the other side. You picked him up and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Why are you awake so early baby?" you inquired.

"I had a bad dream eomma" he complained with pouty lips. You couldn't help but smile looking at him who was now playing with pendent of the necklace you had on.

He really was the light of your life. In process of fiddling with the necklace Seungjae gasped asking "Eomma what is this?"

His question made you follow his gaze. Your collarbone with the last night hickeys were on display slightly. Seungjae touched one of the mark with his chubby little fingers

"What happened eomma, did you get hurt?" You freaked out at the sudden situation. The little kid wasn't supposed to notice them. Especially not when you always tried to cover them in best way possible.

"It's just a mosquito bite Seungjae." spoke Seungcheol. Your gaze immediately averted toward him but the stare didn't lasted long as you quickly lowered your gaze. But you were thankful that he handled the situation. Seungjae on other hand look convienced by this little lie as he then kept blabbering about the dream he had last night.

You made him sit on the chair and gave him his food. Half of the food kept falling from the spoon because how concentrated he was telling his bad dream to both of you. You took the spoon from his hand and started feeding him, his cheeks becoming fluffy because of food stuffed in mouth.

Suddenly he looked at Seungcheol and said "Appa why you're not spending time with me, I really miss playing with you". Seungjae was complaining about the same thing to you from the last week. He was extremely sulky on the fact that he wasn't getting his time with his father lately. You gently made him look towards you and spoke

"Seungjae, appa is busy with work lately, once he is free he'll play with you hmm". The boy didn't seems to be believe though. "Why? Work is important than me" Seungjae asked looking at his father. Only seungjae can talk back to him, you thought. Seungcheol saw the sadness in the little ones eyes. He spoke "Not at all. My baby is more important. Appa will take you to amusement park on this weekend" Seungjae shouted loudly "Yesss". He was really happy.

The father-son duo had their breakfast. After bidding goodbye to Seungjae, Seungcheol left for office. Later you helped Seungjae to get ready for his kindergarten. He too left after some time. Seungjae returns back early evening, so you were now alone in the house.

Your life turned upside down in the last 6 month. You were studying in university at daegu, your hometown. You were naïve girl who always minded study and nothing else. And suddenly one day you got married to Seungcheol out of blue. Everything happened so fast that you didn't get the time to accept the fact that Seungcheol was father of 5 year old boy and with you it was his second marriage. You were 19 year old while he was 29 years old. You weren't ready for all this. How fate always play with you. You smiled bitterly.

A/N – Next Few chapters going to be flashbacks...