CHAPTER - 14

Seungcheol POV –

Seungcheol came back home little late. The lights were off. You never wait for him with lights off as you get afraid when it's dark. After switching lights on he didn't saw you, but you always waited for him to return.

He didn't called you, because that might wake Seungjae up. He thought you were sleeping with Seungjae. He walked into kitchen looking for food. 'What's with you how can you sleep without waiting for him?' He thought. He just chewed down whatever cold food he got in kitchen because he was too lazy to even heat it up. You always did those small things for him.

After eating he walked to Seungjae's room to check on both of you. He slowly opened the door but he only saw Seungjae sleeping hugging one of the pillow. Where were you? He panicked and ran straight to your shared bedroom just to see you sleeping like baby all curled up in blanket. He was relieved after seeing you. He was sure you would dare not to leave anywhere but something scared him whenever you're not around. He can feel how fast his heart was beating. He decided to take shower. He was doing everything without making much noise.

He came out of shower with only his sweatpants on and laid beside you. He missed you so much. He missed the warmth of your body. He didn't get to be with you almost a month now, since the Felix incident happened he didn't touched you. You were sleeping with Seungjae from then, so it was hard to get you. How this morning he wanted to fuck you so badly but the damn phone from his company interrupted his quality time with you. He really missed being inside you. He moved closer to you. He loved the taste of your sweet lips. He fucked lot of girls lately but every time he just remembered you. He though he was craving for sex but actually he craved for you. Even in afternoon when his receptionist informed him that you dropped lunch box he thought he'll get some time with you, but she told you left immediately. Only if you had visited him personally he would've fucked you there in his office.

A smile crept on his cold face finally having you in his arm. The sight of you made him hard. He started placing small kisses on your face going down toward your neck. You were still sleeping, he chuckled looking at you. You were a heavy sleeper. He bit on your neck a little harshly to wake you up. "Cherry" he softly cooed pushing some strands of hair from your face behind your ear. He saw your eyes fluttering open after some blinking. He hide his face in your crook to inhale your scent and started licking your earlobe.

Y/N POV –

You wake up with a stinging pain on your neck. You saw half naked Seungcheol on top of you. For a moment you forgot all the things happened today. Looking at Seungcheol you felt like just getting lost in moment. Droplets of water falling on your face from his semi wet long hairs. He looked like he was out from shower few minutes ago. Small smirk visible on his face as he pushed your hair behind your ear. His tired eyes slightly showing hint of sleep. He dropped his face in your neck and starts licking your earlobe pulling you close to his body now grinding his hard cock on your lower body.

"Mr.Choi I want to talk with you." You whispered trying to push him away.

"Later cherry. Let me just fuck you real good hmm." He spoke in low voice while kissing you on your shoulder.

"Who was that girl Choi Seungcheol?" your tears were flowing on your cheek. He shot his eyes toward you to meet your crying one.

"Which girl you're talking about?" his fierce orbs starring straight into your fearful one. He again started kissing your neck like your question didn't bother him at all.

"Seungcheol, stop it." With that you pulled his face from your neck holding his cheeks.

"Watch your pretty little mouth cherry, acting all brave huh? calling me by my name." you can see annoyance laced in his voice like a kid who you're restraining from eating his favorite candies.

"I saw you in the office. You're having an affair?" you spoke.

"So?" he asked you coldly.

"So? What do you mean by so?" you were shocked and hurt by his reply.

"You should have come inside cherry. I would have loved to fuck you on my table." He added making you feel disgusted.

"How can you do this to me? I'm your wife Seungcheol." You choked out with anger laced in your voice.

"And it really doesn't matter to me. I do what I want to. You got the answer. Let me continue now. Keep your mouth Shut or else I'll do it for you." He threatened you and started undressing you.

"I love you. Why you do that to me?" you were looking at him with tear struck face as you spoke.

"What you just said?" his focus totally on you now. You kept staring at him without uttering single word. He grabbed your cheeks harshly digging his fingernails in them making you wince in pain

"What you said?" he spoke through gritted teeth.

"I-I love you." You repeated.

"What the actual fuck? Don't you dare to say something like that again cherry." he growled looking at you in annoyance.

"But-but I really do. How can you be with a-another women? You don't like it when I'm with another man." he closed his eyes breathing heavily to shoot them open again after listening to you.

"I own you and that's the only thing between us. I don't love you and you don't have right to love me. Stop imagining things Choi y/n." he spoke in single breath.

"What?" Your voice cracked up. He don't even mind you or your feelings. He just don't care about you. You kept starring at nothing. His grip on your cheeks tightened which took your attention toward him.

"You heard me. What's with you? Such a pathetic slut you are. So needy for the cock that even loving the man who forces you. You want to get fucked that badly cherry?" his words felt like knife.

Your breathing become irregular as you couldn't think straight. He already started sucking on your collarbone harshly. You were feeling humiliated already crying. "Let me go Mr.Choi, I don't want to live here anymore. I want to go back home. Let me go." You sobbed brutally.

"Say that once again and I swear I'll fucking make you regret y/n." he pulled you up by your arm, now both sitting on bed facing each other, his bloodshot eyes glaring at you with anger.

"Please I don't want to live with you. I'll pay all the money back by working just let me go." You were literally begging this time. He saw you started removing the engagement ring from your finger and that was enough for him to snap.

"I said stop." He yanked your hair by holding them in his fist.

"I really want to go home. I swear I'll not bother you and I said I'll pay you back..." He kissed you forcefully biting on your lower lip harshly. You winced in pain and started pushing him away by hitting his chest.

"Please, leave me alone." You sobbed while talking against his lips. He harshly pushed you in bed tearing your clothes away.

"You really forgot who owns you right Choi y/n. Good. Let me show you where you belong." He started kissing and biting on your exposed skin marking you. You can't even fight back comparing his strength. He don't love you. He don't want to let you live in peace neither he's letting you go. What he want from you? You lay there clueless.