CHAPTER - 11

At night Seungjae gained consciousness, he was looking here and there scared. Once he saw you he relaxed a bit. You kissed his face like there was no tomorrow. Looking him all scared you felt bad.

"Eomma, appa is not here? I'm scared of him." he spoke weakly.

"No baby, appa isn't here. And don't be scared. He is not going to hit you again. Look me and jeonghan uncle are by your side." You kept telling him.

"Hey champ, why you're scared? I had already beaten your appa for hitting you." Jeonghan now started speaking with Seungjae.

You remembered that he didn't ate anything from morning "Baby I'll buy porridge for you. You didn't ate anything from morning."

"I want to eat ice cream." he spoke.

You can't with him "Baby, you still have fever. You cannot eat ice cream."

"Then make porridge for me. I want the one you make." the kid was arguing back.

"Baby it will take too much time. I had to go home then. Let's just buy..." he didn't let you finish the sentence.

"I don't want to eat anything then." he reminds you of his father whenever he spoke.

"Seungjae, eomma is tired too. She is with you since morning." Jeonghan was trying to convince Seungjae but you just stopped him by putting your hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"It's okay oppa, I'll just cook for him. Stay with him until I come back." You grabbed your bag.

"No worries y/n, I'm staying with him." Jeonghan assured you.

You were in cab going toward home. You didn't wanted to keep Seungjae waiting so you insisted on buying porridge but the boy is too stubborn. You reached at home, you were completely exhausted. You opened the door and saw angry Seungcheol walking toward you after he saw you at door.

Before he could say anything you just stated "Seungjae is hospitalized." in small voice.

"What?" he wasn't angry anymore. His eyes grew larger. You started walking toward kitchen but he pulled you back by holding your arm tightly. You winced in pain as your energy was already drained.

"What happened to Seungjae?" he asked with worry. You dropped your bag on floor from your shoulder and spoke choking on your tears.

"Why you have to hit him in morning? The kid was so afraid that he passed out. It was my fault right and you punished me already then why the boy have to suffer all this? I never said anything when you punished me for the sins that I don't even know. But how can you act like that with Seungjae? He is your son. You should have hit me instead of him. But at the end it was my fault. So yeah, I'm sorry for making you angry, I'm really sorry. I won't act like that ever again. I'll take the punishments but don't make anyone else suffer because of me like this again."

"Choi y/n, enough with your lecture. Where is my son?" he shouted making you flinch.

"H-Hospital" you breathed out.

"Oh god, this women, why you're so stupid. I know he is hospitalized, but which hospital?" he asked shaking your shoulders.

"U-Umm let's go together. He is alright now. He wants to eat porridge. I came home to cook." You remembered and spoke.

"Then why you're wasting time, do it fast." he let go of your shoulder. You again left dumbfounded. He was the one who made you stand there. You rushed toward kitchen and started cooking after washing your hands. You packed the food neatly.