CHAPTER - 12

Next day Jeonghan came early at the hospital as Seungcheol was off to office. It was almost afternoon until you completed all the procedure at hospital. Jeonghan dropped you both home and went back to his hometown. It was now you and Seungjae at home. The whole day Seungjae kept following you and you also didn't left him alone.

At night after giving Seungjae medicines you tucked him in the bed once you were sure that he is asleep. You came out and waited for Seungcheol. You were tired too. You wanted to sleep peacefully without any drama. 

You remembered Jeonghan's word from yesterday 'He is already treating you like this because of her.' About whom oppa was mentioning. Was it about Seungcheol's late wife? No, why would he hate his own wife who passed during the birth of their kid? Or he is seeing someone? You felt unsettling thought stir up your mind for a moment. But the front door opened showing tired Seungcheol walking in. 

You walked toward him taking hold of his office bag. "Seungjae?" he asked you.

"He is sleeping" you answered removing his coat as he then sat on couch.

"He took medicines?" he further inquired taking his tie off.

"Yes, I'll heat up the food, you can take shower first." You told him.

"No need, let's go up stair." you stopped in your tracks looking at him as you were going in kitchen.

"What? Do I need to repeat myself?" he spoke looking at your frozen state. You shook your head as no and started following him.

You didn't knew what he wants to bring up this time, Is he going to force himself like he always does? Or he's still not over the Felix thing? He can be super annoying over small things some times. He would tease you until you start to feel like it's all your fault by the end of the time even for the things you never did.

Once you were inside bedroom he locked the door. You were standing near the bedroom door as you didn't dared to get any further. "Instead of me why you asked for help from Jeonghan?" he was speaking unbuttoning his shirt. You were too stunned to speak. The silence from you didn't pleased him at all. "Come here, fast." he signaled you with his index finger. 

He sat on the bed with his upper body naked. You took slow step toward him until you were on few distance away from him. You didn't wanted to go any closer to him but he pulled you toward him by your wrists. He tightened his grip on you wrist with the every word he spoke through gritted teeth his jaw clenching "When. I. ask. You. Something. You. Should. Answer. Me. Is. That. Okay.

"Y-yes" you were crying due to pain. Your small wrist was literally crushed with the force of his grip. "I-I tried calling you but you-you didn't received call and later your p-phone wasn't on." You were wiggling you wrist out of his grasp which made him to hold tighter.

"You should have just texted me cherry. I would have seen your message before turning my phone off. Don't you think?" A sudden knock on the door followed by Seungjae's voice made you shot your head toward the door. Seungcheol too let go your wrist and proceed to open the door quickly.

"What happened Seungjae?" Seungcheol tried getting closer to Seungjae but stopped soon as he noticed the way Seungjae took step back from him. Seungcheol stepped away from door. You took in the site of the little boy. His big eyes filled tears, bottom lip tugged between his teeth.

"What happened baby? Why you're crying?" you kneeled down to his level and wiped the tears with your thumbs.

"Eomma, I'm scared. I want to sleep with you." He spoke with little cries and sobs.

"Sure baby. Let's go inside." you picked him into your arms.

"No, I don't want to sleep with appa." Seungjae buried his face in the crook of your neck holding you tightly. Seungjae's body was shaking in your hug. You didn't even spared single glance at Seungcheol, you started going downstair. "shh, shh baby eomma is here" you whispered comforting words in his ears. Seungcheol didn't followed you both. 

You came in Seungjae's room and got under the sheets with Seungjae. "Why my baby is scared? Did you had a bad dream again?" you asked Seungjae while wiping the tears that formed again on his cheeks.

"Appa will hit me again?" he was speaking with more tears in his eyes. You pulled him more into you his head resting on your extended arm

"Seungjae baby appa never going to hit you again, I promise. I'm with you." You started ruffling through his hairs softly his eyelids getting heavy as he started closing his eyes. You slept after shortly too with Seungjae snuggled up in your embrace.

Around a month has passed Seungjae was still afraid of Seungcheol. You slept with him in his room every day. You didn't minded. Everything else was going fine. Seungcheol tried to get closer to Seungjae and succeed after so many failed attempts. He bought lot of toys, Seungjae's favourite food and the video game he always wanted. He aslso said sorry to Seungjae many times. With all the gifts and treats Seungjae being a kid forgot the thing happened but still clearly was not close to Seungcheol like before. He still wanted you to sleep with him as he most of the time got bad dreams and ended up crying in the middle of the night most frequently this days. You didn't want to see your baby suffer like that so choose to sleep with him.