CHAPTER - 15

NO ONE POV –

Seungcheol took one of his belt and came back toward y/n. He tied her hands behind her back after removing her undergarments. He saw how y/n was crying silently yet he didn't stopped. He removed his clothes too tossing them somewhere.

He spread her legs going in between. Y/n was totally dry down there. He grazed his fingers on her folds and pushed two fingers inside. He saw how her lip trembled due to sudden insertion. He curled his fingers inside making her squirm in place. Slowly her juices coated his long fingers. He pushed another finger earning a small whimper from her.

"Look slut, how wet you are just by my fingers. You want my cock that badly. Let me fuck you hard whore." He pulled her up again and made her sit on his lap.

His hard member touched y/n's stomach. Y/n closed her eyes feeling humiliated. Her head hung low due to shame listening his words. He rubbed his member on her folds coating it in her wetness and pushed the throbbing tip inside. Y/n winced feeling the slight stretch.

They didn't had sex almost for a month and now the position was making it hard for her to take him. He held both sides of her hip and pushed her down forcefully on his entire length. "Oh fuck so tight." He threw his head back in pleasure. Y/n dropped her head on his shoulder not being able to bear the pain. Her hot tears making his shoulder wet. Her lower region burning and paining badly. Hands tied behind, not able to hold on anything made her weak.

"H-h-hurting." She mumbled against his neck word not forming neatly. He removed her face from his shoulder "This is what bad girls get for not obeying their owner."

"Look how good your little pussy takes me in baby girl." He chuckled making her bounce on him by holding her waist. Each thrust made her dizzy. Y/n's boobs bounced with every thrust. Low whimpers escaped her mouth every time he pushed her down hitting the g-spot.

Y/n's walls sucked his member completely clenching around him. He absolutely loved it, low grunts rose from his throat feeling Y/n's wall hugging his dick. He got his hands on her after a month, he felt euphoric. He loves this feeling so much. He attached his mouth to one of her breast sucking on her nipple. The knot forming in her stomach snapped, her juices covering his cock.

A growl left his chest "How dared you to cum without my permission bitch." He removed himself from her and flipped her on bed. Bending her over, he pushed her face into mattress and ass up in air. Her bare back facing him with tied hands, her tiny wrists were red and bruised. He harshly slapped her ass. The print of his hand remained there.

He spread her legs to see her swollen vagina wet for him. He licked his lips looking at her and entered into her from behind. Her cries muffled as her sensitive vagina again felt the sharp pain. Seungcheol kept looking at her messy back. His thick cock disappearing in her tiny wet pussy. Her thighs shaking due to his powerful thrusts. He grazed his thumb over the metal of her trembling ring finger. How dared she to take off the engagement ring? He cannot allow that. He rammed inside her wildly.

He bent over her back and whispered in her ear. "You are not my wife. Just a replacement for my late wife. So..." he again flipped her taking her in missionary. "Don't you think of loving me, lowlife slut. Just take my cock like you always do." With that he entered inside her again with a hard thrust.

Y/n's condition was miserable. Her cheeks, nose and eyes flushed with red color. Body drenched in sweat making some strands of hair to stick on her forehead. Y/n clutched on the fabric of mattress beneath her with her tied hand as the same sensation was back in the pit of her stomach. Seungcheol wasn't done yet. He was purposely holding back his own orgasm.

Her walls hugged his member tightly. "C-Can I?" she looked at him with teary eyes and spoke. He was looking at her. He knew she was close. "Hell No." he glared with stern command. Y/n batted her eyelashes again pleading with her puffy eyes asking the permission to release.

"You always take pills, don't you?" Y/n's eyes grew larger on sudden question from Seungcheol. She took the pills but how come Seuncheol know about it? It was her secret. "I was just sliding it bitch, but no, not anymore. Don't dare to take those birth control pills." he came dangerously close to her.

"Look at you, sweet face. You're such a good little mommy to Seungjae that I want to give you another kid. Maybe a cute sister for Seungjae." Y/n can feel his cock twitch inside her, her own orgasm rushing over. He has wicked smile on seeing her shaking and wincing due to orgasm. "You disobeyed again, I didn't gave you permission." He pouted and slapped her clit. "Let me fuck my babies inside you. Can't wait to see you swollen, cherry." A low moan left his mouth. Y/n was shaking from her own orgasm while he chased his orgasm thrusting inside her sloppily.

Y/n squirmed under him due to overstimulation. Her attempt of getting away from him failed miserably as he locked her small frame beneath him holding her more tightly by her hips. "Hold on. You better take it all." He spoke cumming deep inside her. Thick ropes of cum filling her inside. With few more thrust he removed himself from her. He looked between her spread legs to see his juiced overflowing along her pink folds. He bit on his lip looking at the site. "Don't dare to waste a single drop cherry." He gathered the juices and pushed back in her vagina with his fingers stuffing her with his cum. A whimper left y/n's mouth.

He untied her hands and laid on his side of bed back facing her. "Get the fuck out of my bedroom." he spoke. Y/n slowly woke up from bed wincing in pain. When she tried to stand on her legs she miserably fell down on cold floor. A painful cry left her mouth.

"I said leave." He shouted making y/n flinch. She got up despite being in pain and slowly walked toward the shower. She cannot go out like this all naked. Once she was in bathroom she took a look at herself in mirror. Her body filled with hickeys and his bite marks. His hand prints visible on the places where he held her cruelly. She looked pathetic and all used. Like he said a slut who is hungry for cock. Even after he raped her, y/n was in love with him. She was totally broken. She stood under the shower letting the warm water run along her bruised body. She finally cried letting her heart empty. She don't care if that bothers him. She just can't hold herself anymore. She aggressively started rubbing her body where his hands touched her. She don't want to feel his touches. Her body turning red because how hard she was trying to rub away all his marks.

On other hand Seungcheol heard heart breaking cries from the shower. He was looking out of the open window laying on his side of bed. A full moon glowing in the dark surface of night sky. Tears started flowing from his eyes making the pillow wet. He didn't know the reason behind them but he cannot stand hearing her painful cries. It was killing him.

Y/n came out of shower limping. Her cries died down already. She walked out from the room going straight down stairs.