CHAPTER - 7

SEUNGCHEOL POV-

Seungcheol was in office. He was busy lately due to multiple projects going on. He was working on his laptop, but suddenly remembered your flustered face in the morning when Seungjae asked you about hickey's. Small smile crept on his lips. As soon as he realized it he pulled back the cold expression on his face.

He don't want to fall in love with you, he just want to own you and control you. Seeing you in pain made him feel good. He loved how you couldn't leave him even though you badly wanted to unlike her. Thinking about her made his blood boil. All the women are selfish he thought.

These days you were lingering on his mind and it wasn't good thing. You had the same face as her. Not exactly same but to the most extent you resemble her. He still remember seeing you for the first time.

He was in daegu for some important business when he saw you helping an old man to cross the road. For a moment he mistaken you for her. But you were wearing school uniform which means you were a different person. He suddenly got interested in you.

Your innocent eyes looking at signal as you helped the old man. The first thought he came to his mind was how easy it'll be to handle you. You were too naive. He followed you that day only to find out your name was Lee y/n.

He became sure that you were the totally different person and not connected to her at all. He told his secretary to gather all the information about you. When he came to know about your background, everything was too easy for him to capture you.

He waited for you to enter university. He approached your aunt, what a greedy women she was. She accepted the money and made you marry him. She even told him about your all the weaknesses and traumas which was advantage to keep you locked with him.

When marriage happened he was so happy. Finally he got you in his grasp at his mercy. He remembered your condition on the day of marriage. You couldn't even dared to look into his eyes after what happened in ride from daegu to seoul. He loved the look of frightened in your eyes.

Even though he was slightly drunk on the first night of marriage he remembers how amazing you felt. Your lips were becoming his addiction, the way they tasted so sweet, so soft he could just keep nibbling on them. Your helplessness, your pleading, your screams and your misery was a pleasurable site for him. He was losing his control at how your fragile body reacts to his rough handling. He was determined that he would never let you go no matter what.

You tried to escape from him but as he thought already, you were really easy to control. Just few minutes of locking in room and you were totally at his mercy. He felt bad when you came out of room fear evident on your face, body totally drenched in sweat, eyes shaking and the way you crushed into his chest despite the fact you wanted to get away from him, you were that much frightened, but he hold back himself from comforting you. You started obeying everything he told you after that incident.

He fucked the life out of you almost every day. It wasn't like you were just good in bed but you were a good mother for Seungjae. He saw the way you started loving Seungjae. So he wanted to keep you forever just for him.

.

.

.

Time Skip-

Y/N POV-

It was already weekend. Seungcheol had an important meeting with client. So he told you two to be ready and he'll pick you up around 12o'clock. Three of you planned to have your lunch and dinner outside. But now it 2 in afternoon and he wasn't returned yet.

You and Seungjae were bored, you waited too much already. Seungjae started sulking now. You asked him "Seungjae should we eat ramen until appa returns back?" He wasn't happy at the idea

"I wanted to eat sushi at my favourite restaurant." But the rumble rise from his stomach as he pouted "but let's eat ramen." You wanted to burst in laugh at cute Seungjae, but that might hurt his precious ego. Which is what you never want to experience, Choi family held their ego high, both father and son.

You cooked ramen and both ate them. Time was passing slowly. It was 4 in the evening and there was no signs of Seungcheol's return. He wasn't picking your calls nor seeing your messages. Maybe he was too caught up in something.

It was 4:30 now and you had enough. The kid was looking so sad after getting betrayed by his dad. Currently Seungjae had his eyes glued on TV watching his favourite cartoon. You got up from couch and announced "Okay... Let's go Seungjae. We're going out."

Seungjae looked at you and spoke "Appa isn't here Eomma. Sit down!" he patted the spot on couch beside him turning his attention back on TV. He is good at ordering around like his dad.

You now crouched in front of him his eyes still glued on TV. You held his face softly and said "Appa seems to be busy baby. I think we should head out on ourselves. I had messaged appa already that we're going first, once he is free he'll join us. Let's just enjoy the weekend Seungjae." You knew he wanted to spend time with his father but this is the least you can do for him.

.

.

.

Time Skips-

You and Seungjae were now heading towards amusement park. Both of you getting excited. On your way to the main gate someone covered your eyes. You freaked out and your grip on Seungjae's hand tightened more. Soon you relaxed a bit it was crowded here so you know nothing appropriate will happen with you and your son.

A deep voice spoke near your ear "Guess who?" You know him how someone can forgot his voice. "Felix" you chimmed excitedly. "How you know?" he removed his hands from your eyes. You hugged him tightly and he returned the hug.

(A/N - This is my favorite image of felix

(A/N - This is my favorite image of felix. Cannot help so let me just drop it here:)

Felix was your friend. You two were always together until he moved to Australia for the further studies two years ago. "How are you? When did you returned back? How many days you're here?" you bombard him with questions.

"Calm down girl, well I'm fine. I came 2 days ago and I'm not staying for too long I'm here to meet my cousin and will return back directly from seoul I'm not going to daegu. But I didn't expect you to be here y/nahhh. And who's this cutie?" Felix question made you follow his gaze. You almost forgot about Seungjae, who looked confused.

"Oh... this is my son. Seungjae say hello." you softly pushed Seungjae toward Felix. "What, your son hahahaha.... Gosh y/n you yourself still kid how come you have kid?" he was laughing hard. You were now glaring at him. "Hello Hyung" Seungjae spoke cutely. Felix now stopped laughing and looked at little boy "Ah hi Seungjae, nice to meet you" he then glared at you saying "You have to explain about this."