CHAPTER - 5

_WARNING : MATURE CONTENT_

You were fast asleep, due to the whole hectic day. In your deep slumber you felt soft touches on your cheek. At first you tried to ignore thinking you were just imagining things, but it felt so real. You woke up and hurried to get up from bed but someone held you back. Scared you turned to your right to see Mr.Choi lying next to you.

His right hand snaking around your waist holding you down. You tried to remove his hand from your waist, but he was much powerful than you. You were not looking forward to this kind of situation and that's why you were scared. You didn't knew what was happening. Your eyes stinging and tears forming in them.

Mr.Choi smelled like alcohol which made you feel more scared. You were continuously squirming in his hug. But your strength was nothing in front of him. He harshly squeezed your small waist. You winced in pain. At the moment you wanted nothing but to get away from him.

"Why?" you muttered softly your voice cracking up.

"I told you no questioning or talking back to me" he whispered in your ear.

In a second he was hovering over you, you tried to keep him away from you with your hands pushing his chest. You were really afraid of him. He was coming closer to your face, you didn't wanted to look at him so you closed your eyes and faced away from him.

He wanted to kiss your lips but you facing another side made him drop into the crook of your neck. His calm breathing now fanning your nape. Grazing his lips he dig his teeth in smooth flesh of your neck. He started kissing and biting here and there near your neck. You were crying and constantly squirming under him, but when he suddenly bit on the particular area of your neck an unholy sound escape from your mouth. Not knowing what was happening to you, you clutched on his shirt which just excited him further. He bit on the same spot more harshly, but you tried to hold the moan, in the process biting your own lip with your teeth.

"Mr. Choi s-s-stop this, I-I'm scared" you cried out.

"That's a good thing, cherry" his low voice giving you chills. You started losing hopes now. He isn't in his right mind at all. He got up from you and started removing his shirt.

Taking this opportunity you got up from the bed and started running toward the door. You don't want to be in the same room as him. Your shaking hands were aggressively trying to open the door knob.  'It's locked' dread engulfing you at the thought. 

You sensed the silence in the atmosphere only the sound of you turning and twisting doorknob was heard. You stopped trying and slowly turned around with frightened eyes. He was standing few steps behind watching your struggle to open the door.

"That was a bad move cherry" he chuckled darkly. He marched toward you and pushed you on the hard wooden door hitting your back. Your face scrunched with pain. He pressed his hard chest against you and captured your lips with his. You were wiggling a lot making it hard for him to kiss you properly. He held your jaw and smashed his lips on yours.

You pressed your lips together tightly which annoyed him. He wanted to explore your mouth but you were being too feisty. He squeezed your left boob which made you gasp. Your lips parted slightly. Taking the opportunity he slide his tongue inside your mouth. You can feel the taste of alcohol lingering on his tongue. His tongue roaming in your mouth and then he started sucking on your lips. Hot tears were running down your cheek as your whimpers muffled into his mouth. He detached his lips from yours. You panted heavily due to the make out session as you were catching your breath. Seungcheol looked at you, you were looking the way he wanted to see you rather he wanted to see her.