CHAPTER - 8

You, Seungjae and Felix were now inside. Seungjae was playing with Felix. Felix being an ultimate sunshine they got along together fast. You got onto several rides, all of you scared of height, the three of you screaming loudly holding onto each other. Three of you really had fun trying all the rides and games. You took so many photos together, you wanted Seungcheol to be with you. You were thinking about him all the time, emptiness was evident as you were looking forward to spend some time with him.

Later Seungjae wanted to eat ice cream so you bought ice cream. You sat on one of the bench eating your ice cream. You were talking with Felix, he suddenly leaned forward to your face. "You had ice cream on corner of your lips" he spoke. His thumb grazing over your lip gently as he wiped the ice cream. You were so close to his face you noticed his face. The beautiful freakles on display with his plump lips. What shocked you more that you thought about Seungcheol and his pouty lips. Blood rising making your cheeks flush with pink blush as you remembered all the things your husband do to you with those soft lips. You turned to another side, with face all blushing.

Seungjae was playing around after finishing his ice cream. You and Felix talked about lot of things. You didn't told him the exact marriage thing. You lie him telling you're okay with the marriage situation. He believed in you as long as you were happy, it didn't bother him about your decision.

Now that night has fallen you decided to go for dinner. "Seungjae what you want to eat?" Felix asked Seungjae who was busy checking all the toys he bought earlier with Felix. "Let's go for sushi. Seungjae really craved for sushi in afternoon." you suggested. "Ok then" Felix replied starting the car.

You started talking with Seungjae in the ride. "Seungjae, did you had fun today?"

"Yes Eomma, but I really wanted to play with appa." you can tell by the tone of Seungjae he was expecting his time with Seungcheol.

"Hmm, once we get home let's scold appa." Seungjae spoke which made both you and Felix chuckle. "He is daddy's boy." You spoke between.

The food was really good and you enjoyed it a lot. The whole day spent amazingly and you can tell Seungjae was super happy. As soon as his stomach was full he started dozing off on your shoulder. Felix offered you ride back to home. You accepted it because how sleepy Seungjae was and another, there were two bags of toys that Felix insisted to buy for Seungjae. It was 10:30 in the night so you preferred to go with Felix rather than calling cab.

Seungjae was fast asleep in the car hugging you like koala. You held him protectively in your embrace. His cheek squishy, lips parted, small string of saliva falling from the corner of his mouth making your blouse little wet. You smiled fondly looking at his adorable sleepy form.

"You really love him, don't you?" Felix's question made your smile grow more.

"Yes, he is adorable. Too innocent." you took tissue from the tissue box Felix offered you just now. Slowly you wiped Seungjae's saliva. "He reminds me of myself."

You reached at home, getting out of car carefully as you adjusted Seungjae in your arms. Felix came trailing behind your with the bags of toys. You were at main door, you pressed the password. You offered Felix to come inside but he denied saying he has some important work right now and he'll surely visit your house next time. You wished him goodnight and he left.

You enter into hall the lights were still off meaning Seungcheol wasn't home. You put down the bags and turned on the light. Blinking your eyes to adjust them to brightness you made your way to Seungjae's bedroom. You changed his clothes to comfortable one. He was constantly squirming as he wanted to sleep peacefully. You tucked him neatly and closed the door.