(Chapter 8) Movie Date

(3rd Person Pov)

Y/N and the others got permission from Tyler to use his house as a hideout.

Meanwhile as they were discussing what had just occurred Wednesday was busy patching up Y/N.

"This will do for the moment, but you need to seek a professional aid for that wound." Wednesday said, sitted down on a chair next to him.

"Thanks.." Y/N tried to smile a little from the couch he was resting on. Tyler had offered him one of his own old shirts.

"Not to make this about me, but I am having a full blown panic attack now." Enid spoke up. "We need to get back before Weems realizes we've been gone."

When she finished that the door suddenly opened and Sheriff Galpin walked in. Causing the attention to fall on him.

"What the hell happened?" Galpin's eyes scanned the room and landed on his" injured son.

"This was you, wasn't it?" He walked over to Wednesday causing her to stand up from the chair.

"Wait, dad, please. I'm okay." Tyler stood infront of Wednesday.

"Sheriff, I understand you're upset, but I think you need to see something." Wednesday stared into his eyes.

--

Sheriff Galpin and Wednesday walked down the stairs leading to the basement in the house they got attacked in earlier.

Galpin flashed his light around to be met with an empty storage room.

"It was all here." Wednesday spoke. "The..the body parts and the blue Cadillac, the altar, and the bedroom filled with fresh roses."

"Yeah, well, it's all gone now." Galpin responded uninterested. "Somebody cleared this place out after we left." The gothic girl stated.

"Listen, yesterday I told you all signs pointed to this house, and I was right." She continued.

"That your justification for almost getting my son and one of your friends almost killed? Huh?" Galpin flashed the light towards her face.

"Now, you listen to me. That boy's father called and from this point forward, you are forbidden from seeing him, the same goes for my son Tyler."

"And you are forbidden from pursuing anything to do with this case, understood?" He said causing Wednesday to look down in disbelief.

-

The Sheriff dropped Wednesday off at the school and the girl made her way inside of the building.

"You directly violated my explicit order and left campus during a lockdown, putting your peers and yourself in danger. Not to mention almost killing one."

Weems voice echoed from the top of the staircase as Wednesday walked inside.

"Which is grounds for expulsion. I know. And you have every right to exercise that option." Wednesday paused. "I do believe it would be a grave error on your part."

"I think contrition might be in order right now, Miss Addams. Not hubris." Weems scoffed out of disbelief .

"I'll never apologize for trying to uncover a truth." Wednesday search through her pocket as she began walking up the stairs.

When she got infront of Weems, she unfolded the drawing Rowan's mom had made and showed it to the towheaded principal.

"What is this?" Weems questioned. "It's a warning from Rowan." Wednesday responded as Weems took a closer look.

"Is this why he tried to kill you." Weems eyes looked at the dark haired girl.

"His mother drew it before she died. Said I was destined to destroy the school." Wednesday explained. "But I think I'm supposed to save it."