Chapter 3

It's been a few days since you tried to stop Anasui with you think no success. Of course, you are now back at your old job working at a bookstore, putting the books back onto the shelves.

Your old back stabber of friends has been trying to talk to you, only for you to ignore them. After you learned that they put the blame onto you with drug charges causing you to serve and waste 10 years of your life in Ocean state prison, caused you never want to be associated with those friends again.

*Ding-Ding* you heard the shop's door ringer makes, causing you to look around seeing its a guy wearing a gray hoodie walking in.

"Hello there, may I help you?" You say placing the last bit of books onto the shelf and walking towards the person.

They turned to look at you, and you stopped in shock since it was Anasui standing there.

"O-oh, Hey-" You said looking down with embarrassment since it hasn't been that long since you went to try and stop Anasui from going off to murder his GF and her lover.

"wait for a minute, how are you out?" You ask with shock now.

Anasui looks at you with tired yet wondering eyes before saying, "Out, what do you mean?"

'Wait did he actually murder those two, or did he actually didn't do it?' you think to yourself before then saying, "sorry nevermind, but is there anything you need help with, of course, if that is your comfortable with me helping you since you know- if your not I can go off and find someone else to hel-"

You stopped when you hear Anasui starting to laugh a bit causing you to look at the small smile placed onto his face. You start to blush because you know it was you that caused that smile on his face.

"Well, actually I needed to find a book on how to put a car engine back together," Anasui says standoffish.

"Ah I see, come this way." You say walking to where the book section where all the information on cars is at.

"Now let's see- OH unless you already know what you are looking for?" You say nervously.

He just looks at you before turning to where the books were, gently placing his fingers onto the books, "Hmmm, can't say for sure what I am looking for, but of course, if you have any recommendations to possibly help me."

"Oh- well of course I can try to help you," You say looking for books with any possibilities to help Anasui how to fix a car engine. As you do this you place any books you think he will need into his arms explaining to him the different information and how it can help him. He doesn't say much other than the simple, ah or even got it in reply to your words.

"Oh by the way, why are you looking into how to fix a car engine?" you ask out of curiosity to break out the topic of explaining books to Anasui.

He looks at you before placing the books back onto the table to sit there, "Well it's for my job, I take apart cars and fix them back up for people."

"Oh you're a mechanic?" you asked dumbfounded never knowing what Anasui actually does for work.

"Yes, but it's funny how I can take apart something quickly rather than fixing something up again," Anasui says flipping through a book.

"That makes sense-" You say more in response to realizing he can take apart something quickly because of his stand Diver down.

"what does?" Anasui askes to you.

You remembered that he didn't tell you his stand abilities at least in his past you said to him, "How it's easier to take apart something than to fix it"

Anasui slightly smiles and keeps on looking through the books you recommended to him.

"If that's all the help you need, I will need to get back to my job sir," You say smiling before trying to make your escape.

"Wait," Anasui said to you looking through one of the books.

"Huh? do you still need any help?" You asked confused.

"Sit down with me for a while," Anasui says.

"W-Wait what?" You say in shock.

"I said to sit with me, the guy you claimed you loved right?" Anasui says with a slight smile, kinda teaseful.

This is new to you because you have only ever seen him do that smile to Jolyne, but he is giving you that smile? This is causing you to blush before replying, "I thought you had a gf?"

He rolls his eyes putting the book down before looking at you with a hand on his cheek to say, "Me and her broken up."

"O-oh," you say in shock.

"Yeah, turns out you were right and she was actually cheating on me." Anasui says bitterly.

"I see, I am so sorry," You say sadly since you only wished you didn't have to see Anasui with that bitter expression on his face because it's pulling onto your heart for this man you still clearly love.

"Strange that you knew that she was cheating on me," Anasui says starting to stand up.

"W-well, I was going off an- HUNCH, yes that's it," You say nervously.

"That's one hell of a hunch I must say so," Anasui says starting to walk towards you.

"I-I mean- I just wanted to help," You say starting to back up.

"Huh, help a stranger one you say you love?" Anasui says keeps waling to you.

"I guess I am just an odd person huh?" You say nervously giggling, before again backing up again to hit the wall behind you. Before you can move to another side you see an arm being put into both sides of your view.

You look back to Anasui seeing he has bangs in his hair looking at you with a questionable look, "sure, let's do it?" Anasui says.

"L-lets do what?" You say shaky with blush-filled cheeks.

"You being my GF, let's do that," Anasui says lifting your cheek upwards to his face closer.

"W-WAIT WHAT?!?" You say in shock.

'Me his gf, what kind of joke he is pulling?' You think to yourself with a deep blush on your cheeks happened.

"You want to be right?" Anasui says with a raised eyebrow.

"W-well, yes but-" You start to say only to receive a kiss on your cheek from Anasui.

"Then it's settled, you are my new gf, I will need your number and your name too," Anasui says without a care about what he just did.

"Wait you don't know my name yet you want to date me?" You ask in shock.

"Yes," Anasui says.

"Why?" You say.

"Why not?" Anasui says.

You look at him for a few minutes and your brain went to thinking he is making a joke, so you went along with it cause maybe he wants to pay back for what happened a few days ago. You gave him your name and phone number, which causes him to smile at you.

"I will text you later Y/N, ok" Anasui says kissing your lips slightly.

Your brain became fried a bit lost for words, and when Anasui pulls away smiling a bit he started to take a few books with him to the cashier to buy those books.

'The Hell I have gotten myself into?' you said to yourself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

if any of y'all know who is the artist of the piece in this chapter, please comment their name here in case others will like to go off and support the artist, please.

Thank you for reading.