Chapter 8

During this math class that you hate, you started to think about how your gonna fail this class.

"Damn been years since I remembered any of this," You say under your breath in defeat.

As you look through both your notes, and textbook. You don't remember if you rented the book or not.

Your mind goes back to Anasui, and you started to smile.

You then feel someone sit next to you causing you to look over, and look at one of your ex-friends face-to-face.

"oh hey Y/N, how have you been?" your ex-friend asked causing you to roll your eyes.

Instead of responding, you look for another way to again focus on math because you have a sour taste in your mouth due to the ex-friend coming here.

"Hey are you mad at me or the other friends, because why so?" she said with a pretend pout of disappointment on her face.

Knowing she will not leave you alone for trying to focus in class on this math assignment you get up and started to leave. But as you started to leave your ex-friend gets up to follow you too.

At first, you were normal walking now you are speed walking. She keeps up with you trying to yell out your name as she follows you.

"Damn," you say now outside to her still following you. You aren't worried that she may hurt you but you are pissed off. You turn around to look at this friend face to face with a 'what the hell do you want' face.

"Finally you stop, damn did anyone tell you that you can walk fast?" She says a bit tired in a joyful matter.

"Why are you following me?" You say in a pissed-off tone.

"Wow you're talking to me finally," she says with a smile on her face.

You started to turn around seeing this friend is going to waste your time til you notice from the side of your eye a boy on the campus. A boy who looks too young to be going to any college classes but sees he is wearing a white baseball hat with a uniform as well.

'That looks like Emporio' you think to yourself and when he turns around it confirms your thoughts it is him.

You not paying your ex-friend any mind started to walk over to where he is quickly.

"Emporio, wait" you called out as he started to walk somewhere else.

He stopped and turned around upon hearing his name. His face grows in shock and he sees you causing him to come to you.

"Y/n, do you know who I am?" Emporio asks you with a face of shock and hopefulness.

"Yeah, I do, how could I forget about you and the others- more importantly, what happened? How are we both still alive?" You asked him.

"I can explain it to you the best I can but I think we should do it in private" Emporio says looking behind you.

You turn to see your ex-friend has followed you even here. You hardly bite your teeth together before saying "hey please leave us alone before I get nasty now"

You slowly started to take Emporio by the hand and quickly run off campus from your ex-friend as she calls out to you.

                             💜💜💜

You and Emporio are at a yellow M fast food restaurant. You order something for both you and Emporio taking a seat inside the restaurant.

"I hope you like nuggets and fries because I am too broke to take you somewhere else." You say to Emporio handing him the food.

Emporio started to eat and you did too.

"Y/N, I don't know how fully it happened but I will try to explain what happened," Emporio says before explaining what happened on the day all your friends were killed.

As you know Pucci believed that if he can make a new universe aka to him heaven he can relieve those that didn't believe in heaven it was real. You and Emporio made the trip into the new universe But you didn't end up near each other from your understanding you woke up in your old dorm. You learn that Pucci tried to kill Emporio but Emporio in the end was successful in killing Pucci on his own.

Emporio now has to live with the guilt of killing another human, even if Pucci was a villain he was still a human. You bite your lip and realize it's more so only you and Emporio that remembered that happened whereas everyone else doesn't.

"Emporio..." you say sadly to him, slowly hugging him as he is crying trying to comfort him. But to be honest you started to cry too.

After a while, you started to pull away from him as Emporio started to stop crying.

"Emporio I should tell you something else, more like a few things" you finally say looking at him.

"Sure, what is it?" Emporio asks you now looking off to the side.

You stay quiet thinking about what to say next before finally saying, "I don't have a stand anymore, because I didn't go to prison and even if I do I will most likely not see Jolyne which was the one with the piece of an arrow"

Emporio looks at you and then signs "that explained why you weren't able to see my stand"

"I also have more news," you say sheepishly.

Emporio looks at you confused waiting for you to say something.

"I stopped Anasui from doing that murder," you say blushing.

"OH, thank God you did that's why I came here originally," Emporio says calming down.

"You were going to help him?" You ask now in confusion.

"Yeah, his timeline was going to stay the since he goes to jail, not because of the help of Pucci or the Joestars, rather he went because he ended up murdering his girlfriend, so I came to try and help him," Emporio says in relief.

"It was the first thing I did when coming to this new universe," you said picking up the last bit of fry before eating it.

"Y/N, should we tell him?" Emporio asks you.

"Tell him what?" You ask in confusion.

"About what happened in the past," Emporio says looking at you seriously.

You look down and then back at him smiling, "I want to but I am scared about one thing, what if he now leaves me"

"Leave you, what do you mean?" Emporio askes.

"After I save Anasui given I was on my knees begging him not to go since I told him I loved him, he meet up with me at my job saying he didn't kill his ex but he wants to date me. So out of you know I accepted it." You say quickly with reddened cheeks.

Emporio with a face of shock says, "well shoot, at least he was able to find some love, but wouldn't it be better to tell him beforehand rather than later could ruin your relationship"

"I know, but wow Emporio you sounded mature with that now I am impressed." You say jokingly which causes Emporio to laugh with you.

________________________________________

Author notes:

I can't say McDonald's for legal reasons, so sorry, not sorry yall.

I am traveling out of state so I typed this out on my phone sorry for any mistakes and typos in this chapter.

If you the reader knows who is the artist is this chapter, please here comment who they are for others who liked the artwork can go off and support the artist.

Thank you for reading.