Chapter 5

You dress up casually but also cute at work, for after when you get out of work you can meet up with Anasui for that date.

"Damn it-" You say trying to focus on work.

"You ok Y/N?" Stella says to you pushing a cart full of books to the back rooms.

"Oh," You say now putting your head back into reality. "I'm sorry just have a lot on my mind," you say.

"hmmm guessing it has to deal with you and your friends right now?" Stella asks wondering.

"Actually that's not it," You say helping Stella with the cart full of books.

"Oh, then what happened with you guys, of course, if I can ask?" Stella asks.

'Oh a lot has happened more like hasn't happened yet at least causing me not to be their friend again, but I cannot tell you that unless I wanna look crazy' You think to yourself. You settled with saying after thinking for a bit, "Well I just don't vibe with them anymore."

"Oh, then what's the actual problem?" Stella asks while helping you sort the books.

'Gosh has she always been noisy?' you think to yourself.

"Well- it's with me and my" You start to blush before saying, "my boyfriend".

Stella looks at me shocked dropping a book, "Wait you have a boyfriend, Y/N?"

'A little over the top much but Stella isn't wrong I don't even know how I got a boyfriend that also happened to be a guy I crushing on for a long time myself' you think to yourself.

"Yes I have a boyfriend," You say.

"since when? Does he goes to our college? is he cute?" Stella asks you with a smile.

"It been a week since I and him started to date, he doesn't go to our college, actually he isn't in college at all, and yes he is quite cute." You say to Stella blushing even more.

"Wow, how lucky are you sure your not making him up?" Stella says.

"what do you mean by that? of course he is real," You say in a defensive voice.

"Like don't get me wrong, I never see you into anyone, and that goes the same way as someone being into you," Stella says, which pissed you off even more.

"Fine then if you don't believe me, My boyfriend is coming after work today to pick me up on a date so then you can see him then," You say walking back to the main part of the store.

You keep on working until the end of your shift, that was around the time you heard the store door making a *DING* noise.

You look up to see Anasui wearing a jacket and a T-shirt under it, with grey semi-form-fitting pants.

Anasui looks at you and then smiles.

Stella of course had to be around to see this and walked to Anasui first, "Oh hello sir, is there anything I can help you with today?"

You can see Stella's face is blushing, 'guess she also finds him attractive too, but who can blame her?' you think to yourself.

"Sorry, I am not here to buy any books today," Anasui says trying to walk away.

"h-huh, then what could it be that you are here for today," Stella says about to grab onto Anasui jacket.

This pissed you off causing you to walk to Anasui hugging him, "Hey there Anasui I am ready."

Anasui hugs you back almost with a shocked look on his face before saying, "Ah ok, then let's go."

As you and Anasui started to walk out, you look back to see the look of shock on Stella's face.