Chapter 4

*Warning for Sight sexual themes in this chapter, sorry y'all*

When you get home, you ran into your bed to scream into a pillow.

You are a hot face mess, thinking about how Anasui kissed you today and asked you to be his new gf.

"HIS GF," You say in disbelief.

He must be playing a trick on you, you think to yourself because you feel like it's too good to be true.

*Knock-Knock*

"Hey Y/N are you ok?" You heard on the other end of your door.

You forget that you were placed back into the past of you living in a bedroom for each student dorm set up for your college.

You sign knowing the voice is coming from your roommate who you aren't close to.

"I am ok now Stella," You say through your door.

It's just that the guy you've been crushing on ask you to be his GF, and kissed you.

"Oh wait he kissed me!" You then realized again, which caused you to feel a warm feeling in your heart and maybe in between your inner thighs.

with that, you hear a *DING* noise coming from your cell phone.

You pick up your phone from your pocket to see that the man causing you to feel these things had texted you. You become scared to open it but in the end, you did just to see if he was going to text you, Hey about earlier I was just kidding.

Anasui: Hey Y/N did you get home safely?

"Guess he isn't going to say it was a joke yet," You say before texting him back.

You: I got back to the dorms safe, thank you for asking.

Anasui: Dorms? as in college dorms?

Oh yeah, guess he doesn't know I go to college at least in the past he doesn't.

You: Yes, as in college dorms after all I am a college student.

Anasui: Ah I see, what is your major?

Is he trying to get to know me? Guess make sense since he doesn't know me even after he asks me to be his gf.

You: My major? It is to become a home med nurse.

Anasui: A Nurse? sounds like you.

What does he mean by that?

You: does it?

Anasui: Yes, because you are always the type to seem to want to help others, so fitting that you would also pick a job to help other people.

You: Ah I see, what about you?

Anasui: What about me?

You: are you also a student?

Anasui: No never was into those types of things.

You: How so?

Anasui: Wait a min.

Huh? guess he is doing something now. A few minutes go by and you hear the ring tone of your phone.

You answer it, " Hello, this is Y/N speaking."

"Ah this is how you would sound over the phone" as you hear his sweet honey-like voice you can only know it was Anasui that called you.

"A-anasui?" You say bashful.

"Miss me?" Anasui says in a bit of a tease voice.

"well- you want me to lie or tell the truth?" You ask.