Chapter 10

After waking up in the middle of the night you look around your room to see that Anasui is still laying next to you.

He must have not left last night after you were tired from crying.

"sweet guy," you say in a sleepy voice.

You started to get up from bed but feel someone wrap their arms around you.

"where are you going?" You hear Anasui says in a sleepy yet sexy voice.

"Did I wake you, sorry," you say laying back down next to him.

You feel his hands starting to play with your hair which causes you to smile at him, where he is now softly laughing into your ear.

"what's funny?" you say turning to him.

You notice he must have taken off his pants and shirt somewhere in the night.

"your hair is messed up," Anasui says while messing with your hair still.

You get closer to him kissing his neck.

"meanie," you say in a cute sad tone while pouting your face.

"I love you though, messy hair or not," Anasui said kissing your head gently wrapping his hand on the back of your head with your hair tangled in his fingers.

You started to lay on top of Anasui and rest your head on his chest.

"hey I am sorry about earlier," you say sleepy yet sad.

"Don't be," Anasui says wrapping his arms around you and kissing your head a bit.

"but-" you started to say but feel a pair of lips onto your lips. Anasui shut you up with a kiss.

He pulled away to say "princess you don't ever been to tell me you're sorry over your feelings especially when you're feeling sad, I rather you not bottled them up"

You feel a pain in your gut since you have a great guy like Anasui here. He is right he is the Anasui you fell in love with but he is still a man you have given your heart to.

"I love you," you say about to cry.

"Y/N I love you too," Anasui says placing a kiss on your lips.

It has been months since you and Anasui have been dating.

You found out that a group of friends has gone to jail for drug charges, they couldn't this trip bl on one person since they all had their drugs.

You learned that Emporio was adopted by a family who was rich and close to the Joestars themselves.

You were told Jolyne now ex-BF Romeo went to jail for his part in the hit and run. Jolyne ended up moving on to a new guy.

Shockley you and Stella became friends, turns out you both had a lot in common and work things out as friends.

You are on your way to becoming your dream job.

As you look at your finger with a ring placed on it you smiled.

"Princess you're ready?" Anasui says while picking up your box from your now old dorm room.

You and Anasui got an apartment together and now are moving in. Anasui proposed to you saying he wants you to become his bride and you say yes.

"I am sure am for you my future husband," you say smiling at Anasui.

"keep smiling like that to me and I may have to take you to bed sooner than later," Anasui says placing the last bit of boxes into his car.

You hold out a bad to Anasui before saying "that reminds me this is what I am going to wear on our honeymoon"

Anasui opened the bag and picked up one tube of lip gloss in it before saying "there is only lip gloss in here"

After a few seconds, Anasuk started to blush a wide way which causes you to giggle.

"oh you have to wait for the honeymoon," you say getting into the car.

Anasui smiled at you as he gets into the car and says "keep that up and I will want our wedding today"

You both laugh and kissed before leaving the dorm room parking lot.

'I did it, I save the one I loved' you say while now thinking of what the future holds for the both of you.

The end.

_________________________________________

Author notes:

I wanted this to be short sweet fan fiction anyways.

I have other fan fiction on my account so if you want other stories to check out my page if you want.

Anyone who knows the artist's artwork being used in this chapter please comment their name here for others to go and support them.

Thank you for reading your support means a lot to me.