Chapter 7

The next day you wake up to the smell of coffee and breakfast.

Getting out of bed you feel the cold air finally hit you, which then caused you to wake up fully seeing that you are completely naked.

"Good morning" You heard looking up and seeing it was Anasui wearing that shirt and the pair of sweatpants he had on last night.

"o-oh good morning," You say blushing, looking down at the floor trying to find your clothes.

You heard Anasui laugh a bit holding a pair of matching PJ sets you had handed to you, "I think this will cover you better." he says.

You take the clothes from his hands, and started to put them on while asking, "Hey where you found this set of pj's?"

"I went through your drawers if you don't mind," Anasui says.

"I see that shirt fits you, why didn't you wear it last night," You say pulling on your bottom pair to the pj's.

"You didn't want to see my body?" Anasui asks which causes you to blush even more.

"It- never mind," You say.

"Hmm, what were you going to say," Anasui says walking to you.

"Where did you get this food?" You ask with a smile hoping it changes the subject.

"Oh, well I went out got the food, and came back. So when my princess wakes up, she can have a bit of a breakfast date with me after we had lots of fun last night." Anasui says with a teaseful smile.

"Oh, what a sweet husband you are," You say in a joyful matter walking to the table full of food picking up a piece of toast, and placing it in your mouth.

"Husband? Well, then princess that can arrange it," Anasui says hugging you from behind, and kissing your shoulder.

You giggle almost spitting the food out your mouth in response to his statement with actions.

"Come on now, don't make me blush this hard early in the morning." You say smiling.

"Princess," Anasui says in a low sexy voice in your ear knowing he must have a smile.

"Hey, Anasui the food gonna get cold," You say turning to him, and kissing him gently on his lips.

He kisses you back before saying, "So, right now you are important to me"

You pull away after flicking his forehead and walking to the bathroom.

"Hey, where you're going?" Anasui says with puppy-dog eyes.

"To wash up I be out in a few minutes to sit and eat with you," you say closing the door on his face and smiling.

After brushing your teeth and washing your face you walk out of the bathroom. You see Anasui is drinking a cup of coffee, with something being taken apart in the air.

You know he is using his stand, but cannot see because you don't have any ability in this life. You can see that the thing being taken apart is pancakes and you rolled your eyes.

"guessing you are bored." You say which Anasui stops by cutting the pancake in mid-air, looking at you shocked.

"O-oh, how long have you been there?" He says nervously with a smile.

"Hmmm, I just came out of the bathroom. looks like you made a bit of a mess." You say coming close to the table and pointing at the mess of pancakes.

"ahaha sorry, I'll clean it up now," Anasui says picking up the pieces of pancakes.

You sit down next to Anasui cutting into the pancakes Anasui bought to eat.

"mmmm," You say placing the pancakes in your mouth.

"is it good?" Anasui asks you with a smile while drinking his coffee.

You nodded with puffed-up cheeks filled with pancakes.

Anasui looks at you with a smile drinking his coffee before saying, "your cute, like a squirrel"

You look at him with a 'why you say that' face. He laughs a bit before patting your head.

"My cute little beautiful princess, Y/N," Anasui says.

After breakfast, you get dressed for the day.

"You have any plans today?" Anasui asks you as you get ready.

"Yes I have a few classes, and after them, I have work today, you Anasui?" You ask him.

"Oh- I have work today too and I have to go look for a new apartment," Anasui says.

"Oh yeah, make sense, where have you been staying as of late if you don't mind me asking?" You ask with a worried face.

"Oh I have been staying at hotels lately but, it taking a lot of money out of my accounts," Anasui says.

You think to yourself a plan of how you can help him before saying, "you can stay in my dorms for a while until you find a new apartment."

"wouldn't you get in trouble if I do?" Anasui asks in a bit of a hesitant voice.

"Well, maybe but I care about you being safe." You say kissing his cheek as he lay on your bed.

"I will think about it," Anasui says kissing you on your lips.

"You better." You say grabbing your bookbag with your class work in it before leaving, "Later Anasui"

"Later princess," Anasui says laying on your bed still as you leave.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

Short chapter because being tired.

Y'all think Anasui will steal your stuff?

if any of y'all know who is the artist of the piece in this chapter, please comment their name here in case others will like to go off and support the artist, please.

Thank you for reading.