Chapter 6 🍋

*Warning for sexual stuff in this chapter*

'What were the events that caused me to have Anasui over at my dorm with just the two of us here?' You think to yourself getting something ready for you and Anasui to snack on.

"You have quite a soft bed, Y/N, fitting for a princess like yourself," Anasui says laying down on your bed with his shoes and jacket off.

You started to walk with the drinks and snacks in hand to where Anasui was, placing the food on the nightstand near your bed.

"Here is something to snack on, sorry I don't have much here since you know it's a college dorm and such," you say nervously.

Anasui turns over in your bed to look at you before saying, "Oh it's fine, thank you regardless."

You look around your dorm room, glad that you had it clean for the most part. The only thing dirty in your room was a bin full of clothes, that you need to wash later on.

You start to get even more nervous with Anasui being in your room let alone him on your bed so you quickly go off to your drawer full of clean clothes.

"Hey, do you want to change out of those clothes you have on now?" You say to Anasui.

Anasui smiles at you before saying, "hmm actually yes, do you have anything that will fit me?"

You look into your clothes and you found a large T-shirt and also a pair of baggy sweatpants. You take them over to Anasui placing them next to him.

"Here you go, hopefully, they will fit you," you say smiling.

Anasui gets up from your bed and started to take his clothes off. This of course causes you to blush quickly covering your face from seeing his semi-muscular build body.

"Guess he always had that body..." you say on accident out loud.

"Hmmm? You said, something princess?" Anasui asks looking at you with his shirt that he was wearing earlier placed on the floor.

"W-what no I didn't...." you lied.

Anasui smiles even more looking around before saying, "hey you have a shower in your dorm?"

"Ummmm yes, why?" You asked.

"Kinda obvious why I asked, I want to take a shower real quick if that's ok?" Anasui reply.

"Oh, ok sure it's over there." You say standing up and pointing to a door connected to your room.

Anasui started to walk over to the door, opening it to show a private bathroom for your room dorm.

"Huh, guess they don't give y'all your own private kitchens but they sure do give y'all a private bathroom," Anasui says stepping inside.

You started to follow him to the door before saying, "yeah kinda funny"

"Hey, can I use your soap for now?" Anasui asks looking into the shower area.

"Sure go ahead" you answer in reply.

Anasui turns on the water, as well started to walk to the doorway where you were standing.

You stepped back a bit, especially seeing that Anasui has a flirty smile placed onto his lips.

"I am going to close the door, as a heads up to let you know I am going to get into the shower now unless, of course, you will like to join me, princess?" Anasui says, which causes you to blush deeply.

"N-no needs..." you say making your way back onto your bed.

Anasui looks at you a bit disappointed, before closing the bathroom door again.