Chapter 9

As you get off your job, you are stopped by a group of ex-friends.

You try to ignore them but they circled you which causes you to roll your eyes.

"hey, Y/N what's your problem" thing one said.

"yeah, why are you blowing us off all of a sudden" thing two says crossing their arms.

"fine, I was keeping my distance because, to be honest with y'all I never knew how fake each and one of y'all was," you say trying to walk away again but they stopped you again.

"Fake, like how are we fake," pizza face says.

"if anyone fake it will be you" thing one says.

You sign now starting to feel even more pissed and tired before saying, "y'all are doing drugs?"

The group became quiet before Pizza fave says "N-no, like why do you think that we are just worried about you "

You get even angry remembering how they stabbed you in the back and you then turn to them "I am not stupid guys don't you know I would pick up on what you guys were doing"

"even if we were, doesn't mean it wouldn't affect you Y/N," the snitch bitch said. She was the ex-friend who follows you earlier in the day.

"True we wouldn't your good friend" Thing two says.

"so if we get pulled over by a policeman with your drugs in the car you wouldn't say it was me who carried them? " you say crossing your arms.

They all go silent before saying "of course not"

"ha," you say starting to walk away only to feel someone pulls your hair and another person grab your arms pinning you down.

"sorry Y/N we have to do this but can't let you tell on us for the drugs now can we," pizza face says which all start to agree.

You close your eyes waiting for the punch to make contact with your face but you hear sounds of choking. You opened your eyes seeing your ex-friends in the group almost making it as if they were choking on something you became worried as to why they are but looked to see Anasui standing at the edge of the ally looking pissed off.

It hits you that he used his stand diver down.

"Anasui stop," you say running to him and hugging him close to you.

"stop?" Anasui says looking at you confused still clearly pissed not at you.

"Listen I know you have strange powers even if I can't see them myself I know and I know you're doing this to help me, but it's not worth it Anasui so stop please I don't wanna lose you," you say with tears in your eyes looking down with your head resting on his chest.

"you know about my powers? " Anasui says before hugging you back.

"of course I do..." you say looking up at him.

"don't you find me weird a monster?" Anasui says a bit worried but you look at him with a smile at how adorable he looks right now.

"of course not," you say kissing his chin.

"how do you know about me having weird powers?" Anansi says now sounding curious.

"I will explain it later but for now how about you fix up these people's throats, I don't want you now going to jail on me," you say pointing at now the group laying on group gasping for air.

"fine I will not kill them," Anasui says while now going near the group before saying "Driver down" which then you see the group breathing again.

You sign in relief and Anasui pulls you out of the alley walking fast before the group wakes up.

After a few minutes of walking Anasui stops in front of the dorms.

"Now talk," Anasui says looking at you.

You are out of breath but you look at Anasui who has his arms crossed looking a bit impatient at you.

"i-its a long story now," you say.

"well I can listen to it given that I am going to stay the night in your dorms today," Anasui says to you walking into your dorm.

You walk into your dorm room seeing that Anasui is now sitting on your bed looking at you with one eyebrow raised.

"Will you believe me even if I told you," you say sheepishly.

"I can't say until you tell me," Anasui says to you a bit sorry but still very much waiting for you to answer.

You sign before taking your seat next to him and then finally explaining the events of what happened from everything that went on in jail. (if you watch the anime or read the manga y'all know I am just lazy to summarize it here).

You wait for him to say something but he looks at you in a way you can't put it.

"see you don't believe me," you say signing and turning over.

"It's not that I just don't know what to think of it, me in jail because I do murder my ex and her lover but I fell in love with another woman, we didn't get married rather everyone but you and someone else died to then you wake up in the past stopping me from doing the murders because you were in love with me?" Anasui says in confusion.

"now that you say it like that sounds crazy huh," you say looking down a bit embarrassed.

"that would explain the way you reacted and why you know of my stand abilities, but I'm wondering something?" Anasui says getting off from bed.

"ask away," you say looking at him a bit weary of him getting up.

"you could have left out the fact I was involved with someone else and lied but you didn't why?" Anasui asked curiously.

"well true but what good that makes things because if I lied to you it can hurt you and the relationship between us if that is if you want to keep on being with me," you say a bit scared.

He looks at you before rolling his eyes and leaning toward you "why would I end things between us?"

You jolted up in shock at what he asked before saying, "well I did hide something from you a big thing at that so it would make sense if you like you break up with me"

Anasui signs in disappointment before saying, "True you did hide something from me But honestly I don't have those memories if anything that Anasui you loved is dead quite literally which is grim coming from me who was supposed to be that man"

You look up in shock since it didn't occur to you that indeed Anasui has died and the one in front of you isn't the one you grew to know and love.

Your eyes began to fill with tears which causes Anasui to now get worried and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry" you simply say as Anasui or at least this Anasui isn't going to come back to you and you maybe have been chasing a dream rather to face the fact he isn't coming back.

________________________________________

Author notes:

Happy New Years when I post this

Here is some artwork of Anasui I drew

Sorry for any typos I am typing this on my phone as I am traveling out of town for the New Year

If you know the artist's artwork being used in this chapter please comment here who they are so people can go support them.

Thank you for reading and have a great New Year