Sunkissed - Narcissa Black

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Thigh riding, semi-public sex,
slight spanking and marking,
praising, mommy kink, etc..
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

✧❁❁❁✧❁❁❁✧

The sky was a brilliant blue today with barely any clouds to be seen. The air around you was hot and humid as the rays from the sun were helping you and Narcissa get that extra little glow. It was more her than you as you tended to burn to a crisp if you didn't keep reapplying sunscreen since your skin was very delicate.

The sun was hot against your back as you laid on your stomach, flipping through the pages of your novel. You were wearing some skimpy little white colored bikini with your wavy beach hair tucked behind your ears, and huffing when the small gusts of wind would blow it in your face, occasionally obstructing your view.

Narcissa was laid back in her own beach chair, a little black bikini tightly wrapped around her curvy figure, leopard print sunglasses sat on the top of her head, keeping the bangs out of her face while the rest of her hair sat even curlier than yours at her shoulders.

It's been a few hours since you and Narcissa decided to have a spontaneous beach day, wanting to spend the whole day just lounging around with nothing but margaritas, books in your hands, and the steady sounds of the water rushing up and down the shore.

With a sigh you mark the page and close the book, setting it back in the beach bag for later use. You catch sight of your skin turning a light shade of red, completely forgetting about your hourly sunscreen application.

Grabbing the SPF 50 sunscreen you take a peak at your back, noticing the same slight shade of red on your back and you had to somehow get back there as well.

"Cissa, can you help get my back?" You plead, holding the sunscreen out towards her.

"Of course!" She marks her page before setting the book down, grabbing the sunscreen from your hands and pausing to think for a moment. She has a cheeky smirk on her face as she climbs onto your beach chair, her legs on either side of yours as she pops the cap open of the sunscreen and starts lathering it onto your shoulders and back.

"Now let's just get this pesky little thing out of the way—" Narcissa swiftly unties the strings to your top.

"Narcissa!" You gasp as your hands quickly grab hold of your top to hold it in place.

"What?" She asks innocently. "It was in my way."

"Just—" You try to hide your laugh and whip your head around to meet her eyes. "Next time give me a warning, I don't want the whole beach seeing my tits."

"Yes ma'am."

She smirks while her hands were now roaming your entire back, making sure she rubbed it in as best as she could. She didn't want her precious little doll being in any unwanted pain in the morning.

"And make sure to get everywhere, darling. We don't need my ass getting all red from the sun."

At your statement, Narcissa ties your suit back on and her hands traveled lower down your back before landing promptly on your ass. Her hands continue their kneading and giving your cheeks a gentle but firm squeeze every few seconds.

Now she was just toying with you.

"Oooh," Her voice dropping a few octaves before continuing. "We wouldn't want the sun doing that to you, now would we?"

A harsh smack to your ass causes you to bite down on your bottom lip to stop any sound from coming out. The sharp sting spread straight over to your core.