Back to my world .

The plane flying from Japan to Korea was peaceful,till this moment . There was panic on board .
" Attention to the passengers , the crew is trying to stabilize the plane so don't panic "
" Captain the central tower doesn't answers us "
" Try to stabilize the plane "
Aiko looked around her everybody was panicking each holding his relative or family, she was alone . She could only hold the hem of her red gown ,crying.
' Is....is this the end ?! ,No I can't die , I have not finished repaying my errors '
She in her past life was a spoiled princess from the cultivation world, she had all but lose it ,all her demise started with one man devilishly charming. But he wasn't in love with her and even despised her with all she did to him , he fell in love with another woman whom she treated like an ugly Larva who became a beautiful butterfly. She saw the whole family of hers killed,she tried to run ,but her cultivation which the person whom she loved crippled couldn't awake to help ,she ended in killed and she arrived in the body of a baby orphan who received the name Aiko hitoshi .For the first time in her life she felt what it is to be lonely, children hated her because she was an orphan no one approached her . She became the youngest doctor at 18 years ,she was a genius in medicine fields, the best spy with the aim of protecting people's lives and to improve them . The youngest teacher of Japan prestigious medical academy,loved by all her students.
" Dear passengers this is the captain,we are crashing in 10,9..."
Aiko closed her eyes ,but the next moment she opened them she was lying on a smooth surface . A yellow rosewood bed with pink sheet .
- How is this possible!
She couldn't believe she became back Yao Ming , the unique princess of Yao palace , she was back how possible.
' I am actually six ,it's remaining me thirteen years before destruction '
A knock reached to disrupt her thoughts in her ears .
" Miss it's qi Yu are you awake "
- Come in .
' Qi Yu! My servant,my most loyal servant, I will repay your loyalty tenfold , everybody abandoned me except you '
Qi Yu find her mistress really strange .
Qi Yu: Miss are you okay ? Do you need something.
Ming awoke from her slumber . Yes , actually she needed something.
- Bring me a mirror and prepare a bath for me .
Qi Yu exited the room and came back with a mirror having a golden frame . She was really back indigo dark blue hairs and green eyes , no ....hold on her eyes were light blue. Just what happened.
Why this green colour. Her skin was still white ,she looked on her forehead and saw a losange red colour,the moment she touched it she vanished from her room and was now into Somewhere,it had a smell of antiquity, ancient smell ,there were trees ,all green , plants were everywhere and a clear water stream
- Where am I!?
" Welcome to the Starfire space "
She turned round and round and met gazes with a breathtaking beautiful woman ,with sky blue hairs and sky blue eyes, fair skin and dressed in a white brocade robe with wide sleeves . All of that made her to ressemble a fairy . An immortal being . An overturning beauty .
- Excuse me ,aunty but who are you ?
The woman came near and caressed her head.
" My name is Kyra , You awakening me means that you are fit to be my disciple , long ago I was the first and only beasr to cultivate all elements and I died protecting humanity, I only do not know why I am here, but it maybe related to you who can cultivate chi energy . Chi energy is and already extinct energy technique which consisted of manipulating,the elements, totally different from qi which is the acquiring of attributes and tapping into spirit energy which later gets extinguishes ,chi is inexhaustible,if you combine the two you get Jin . Qi is just borrowing power from nature,with Chi you fuse with an element. Learning Chi is dangerous,with Chi you don't need to consume pills to improve . Jin cultivators are rarer than Chi cultivators ,because the Jin is very dangerous and needs a special constitution like you . Jin has four realm , mortal , celestial, divine / immortal, universal. You are the second person capable of that Now that you're acknowledged to this, would you want to cultivate Jin energy "

No need to ask twice from Ming. She nodded, a smiled bloomed like a spring flower on Kyra .
Kyra : since you accepted, know that Jin energy, like in Qi system it goes from rank one to ten ,since it's the combination of the two ,your might at level one competes with a Qi human at level 5 , same you compete with a spirit beast of rank 3 , a demon of rank two . But you will first cultivate Qi then Chi,these two are very dangerous, we will also learn about medicine and martial arts.
- master , disciple thanks you .
Kyra :call me by my name and since I have been sleeping for long , would you mind telling me on this world new changes .
Yao Ming closed her eyes , a flux of information came back to her about her world .
- Well humans still cultivate and still have their greedy nature ,experts and divine doctors who act really arrogant. There are five continents now , with ten powers ruling over it , ranking from Royal family , palace , palace hall and purgatory city master who is over all of them ,there are also experts like Yan Xia, Rong Yun . Who are also divine doctors ,master you know in this world many people are born without talent and are treated as trash . Experts are arrogant and the world is a real chaos where the weak submits to the strong . Talent counts here .
Kyra scoffed .
Kyra : thank you ,experts Hun! I will show them a more greater expert ,there are many things to tell you but , each one at a time . Your servant is back . What's is your dream ?
Ming vanished from the space before knowing ,she was on her bed and Qi Yu was her ,the young girl of 17,was her most loyal servant.
' She didn't get married ,I destroyed so many lives , I just want peace , now love doesn't interest me '.
She looked her self in the mirror.
'I am no more,the jade aloof fairy,with jade skin and ice bones who only smiled to him and acted intimately and lovingly. Cold and aloof , I will smile and just be me , I will....be just me'
Qi Yu: miss you are weird .
- So sorry . What's it today .
Qi Yu : Miss today is the test day , I am all with you miss . Time to dress up.
- Yeah it's true .
'I am just an insignificant person to my father but not to the matriarch, but my brothers love me , up till the test .'
Talent is ranged by colours according to the testing pillar.
Red, Orange, yellow,green , blue, purple. Purple guarantees you a bright future.
So Ming was cleaned ,dressed up and fed up .
Qi Yu: the first master is waiting for you .
Ming sighed in distress.
' The day where all started ,when I saw him '
She walked out annoyed from her palace till she reached a carriage where her father was waiting outside. Yao Rui looked at the young girl coming towards him . He hmph and entered the carriage .
She followed suit and entered .
Yao Rui: You must be a talent unless you are useless .
That was the only words she heard. Her mother was a concubine ,she was discrete, on the past she thought her mother was selfish,an idiot . Her last words ,came back and now they had sense .

- Ming'er,tian'er ,mom is tired and is going to rest ,I want you to be wise ,love is meaningless and hurtful , be careful know who is your enemy and your friend, don't be arrogant be wise , I am going somewhere,leaving you too but I know that you will find friends ,who will cry and laugh with you . You will trust them ,this world is cruel but you will fight with them . Never give up and fly always high look up to the sun , don't be afraid of letting go and of death ,if you're afraid just laugh at the danger and of the fright . I love you ,my babies .

She remembered how she and aoming cried out bitterly ,that night her brother swore to protect her . A year later he did the test and was a blue talent ,with plant and ice element . He swore to protect her , she thought of what Kyra asked her .
' What is your dream.'
' What is my dream ,I don't know! I never thought I will come back,I will think more about this '
The carriage rolled to the city testing hall , silently.
.

Author: wow ai...I mean Ming was really a spoiled girl...but she regrets ,let's see her .