Chapter XIII : Two birds of the same flock the scheme, against Hay Lin (2)

Errors they were indeed.
Nangong liuyun: First,the fur of a burrow squirrel is strong and force above the 2nd rank is needed. So Hay Lin can't kill it.

Bai Fang: The fact is there she has a servant of third rank.

Beichen Ying stood up with Nalan Yu.
Nalan Yu: Miss Bai, Do you have some brain cells or you do not revise your lessons.?
Bai Fang: Brother Yu....you accused me ?

Bai Fang had tears falling down like silver drops. It made people to be touched.
Nalan Yu just got a headache and swore to never have to marry a girl like her.
Nalan Yu: It's impossible because simply,the carriages of the Yao family were checked and all the gifts put in a place before the families came to retrieve it , isn't it Third Brother?
Beichen Ying: Fifth brother, indeed it's it, Lan Xuan please can you tell me where does this species dwell.
Beichen Ying was surprisingly the most angriest among them

Lan Xuan: In the scarlet autumn forest at a 1000km from here and by judging 10000km from the Yao family domain. Looking at when the victim , Mr squirrel came at the banquet he was at it's last minute if should have been killed sorry I mean aggressed an hour before,if Second Sister didn't helped it,it would have died.

Bai Fang: Which helped just trying to save her face, isn't it Sister Yu.
Feng Yu blushed heavily because she was brought into the affair if her father knew that....
Feng Yu: May... maybe?
Bai Fang: You see she agreed.
Feng Yu was shocked when did she agreed! She would have never done that if she knew the outcome.
Bai Fang: By the way,those squirrels are fast to burrow and run fast. So only a third rank can compete and Ren Chai is at the third rank. Her dress is dirty.

‘ Thump’ murderous looks went on Ren Chai who knelt down. Hay Lin was becoming pale but her look was sinister. Rw
Ren Chai: Miss,you must believe this servant,
Bai Fang: She was in charge of bringing Sister Ming's gift.
‘ Wait,if I wasn't sick....argh ’
Ren Chai: Miss,this servant fell on the floor after striping on something and that's how my dress became messed up. This servant did not commit this act.
Bai Fang: In any cases you are loosing your masters faces....

Anye Ming: But, there's something strange , I don't know what?
Hay Lin coughed out twice ,making people to notice her and her state.
Hay Lin: Humans sweat as they run, the more they sweat the more the distance. Burrow squirrel have a sort of defense and for those of fire it is fireball that's curling up into a ball and make the fur glow,the mark appears later for it to avenge or mark out something. if Ren Chai did this she will be tired, a dready state. The burrow squirrel lives in groups,if one is lost the group will know and with also the person who harmed it in case. Now it is alive and probably knows who harmed it. The person's palms have burns and nobody from my compound wears this type of jewelry,this made by Luo Yun the specialist. So only a second grade family.

It leapt from her and ran to jump on crazily on a servant .
Nangong liuyun ordered a servant to arrest that maid. She was brought there and knelt while trembling,she struggled but black charred palms were shown.

Everybody was agape at the ghastly wounds.
Nightwing smelled another other odour had an angry expression before smiling deviously to Feng Yu who trembled.

Not normal at all! Something was fishy about this wolf.

He sat on his butt and use his front paw to point at her.
Nightwing: Miss, that's your scammer !
Before jumping back into Hay Lin's chest.
Looks were on Feng Yu, suddenly Hay Lin felt her head swell and loosed conscience as she was falling Beichen Ying caught her.
Nangong Liuyun's brows knitted and touched her forehead which was blazing hot.
Nangong Liuyun : Silly,why did you come. ?

Yao Shen was angry as well as the other members of the Yao family.
If they didn't stalked them their beloved princess wouldn't be in a dangerous state.
Yao Shen: I want and explanation, if ever something happens to her, Beichen family don't blame me for being ruthless.
His look was cold and sinister, Beichen Mu had a cold sweat. He turned to the head of the Feng family.
Beichen Ying: Duke Feng any explanation!
Duke Feng knelt down frightened, Why he looked suspiciously at his daughter who knelt down at her turn.