XXII : The beginning of the battle

People looked Yong So with reverence. Yong So looked and his gaze fell on Feng Yu,his eyes lit up. He then looked at Feng Luo.
Underneath him , Elder Yan and senior Tao were in huge discussion on their private table
Elder Yan: That's really Si Yan's daughter, wasn't she a trash,how comes she's at the second rank. ?
Senior Tao: It must have a link with the girl beside her, I have never seen such a great aura. What a pity ?
Elder Yan: This one saw her before you, don't think to rob me.
Senior Tao wanted to cry but had no tears,unfair ah! This is unfair.
He then spotted Nangong Liuyun and his friends.
Senior Tao: Yao Bai coming without Yao Shen is strange.
Elder Yan: Did you forget that this elder nailed him ?
Senior Tao: That's true.
Elder Yan: There would surely be an occasion for that...

The banquet was lively as Nangong Liuyun was surrounded by many boys and adult men who were speaking to him with admiration and respect.

In this hall a great fight was about to start soon.

People started offering gifts more and more luxuriant gifts.
Feng Qing turned to Feng Yu, Hay Lin looked at her with a smile.

Feng Qing: Sister, I know you don't have a gift. How about honouring Sister by giving her the Hou Yi bow and the four winds flute. ? After all they belong to her.

Pffft. A certain girl could no more hold and laughed.
Hay Lin; Shameless, shameless hahahaha.
Feng Qing: Jade Princess,stay out of this.
Hay Lin looked Feng Qing with an arced brow and a shallow smile.

Hay Lin: Like I said she's my person and my friend . What concerns her concerns me. You are shameless !
Feng Jin Yan: Enough is enough,is it how Yao family educates people ?
Yao Bai: You are not worthy to ask us that.
Hay Lin: Feng Yu don't give in to such a father. A father who let's his daughter getting robbed of her mother's dowry in broad daylight. Duke Feng you are very outstanding. Now you want to take away what belonged to her mother and which is her souvenir.

Madam Yun: It was meant for my Feng Shi Yan. She stole her blessings.
Hay Lin: You are the thief, Hou Yi bow and the four winds flute are made by the artist from the elven race. Feng Yu is having elf blood flowing in her veins. Not Shi Yan. She's the one who's blessed , Madam Yun jealous till the point that you poisoned her and her mother,tried to kill her brother as he was heading to the academy,you trifled with her Qi hoping that you can snatch those weapons from her after transferring her blood into Feng Shi Yan's veins. Tsk tsk tsk tsk make me disgusted. ...

People gasped at such revelations.
That turned out that's the truth.

Feng Li: So the Jade lake princess has the habit of minding others business.
Hay Lin: So what.
Feng Li: The monk said that these are for Feng Shi Yan.
Hay Lin shrugged her shoulders.
Hay Lin: Then I will let the weapons speak. So confident because the blood has been injected already. Big error. Ok servant bring the weapons.

The servant entered trembling, the silver platter he carried had an exquisitely crafted bow made from an unknown wood of royal purple colour embedded with rare amethyst crystal having a thread of silver in it.

A flute made from the same wood crafted with patterns looked alluring.

People commented on the beauty .
Our five devils were looking at the show with expectation and doubt.
Anye Ming: What does she means by let the weapon speak.?
Beichen Ying: whoever the bow and the flute recognises as their owner will own them.
Nangong liuyun: Correct elven items are tricky. If Feng Shi Yan can't pull the string or blow the flute....

Then she's an impostor.

Feng Shi Yan looked at Hay Lin with a smile and a lock of contempt.
Who do you think you are '
Feng Yu: Then we will need a target. Bring a target!